Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Feb 27, 2009, 09:15 PM
    Lighten Skin & Body Have Dark Complex
    Hey everyone I'm so happy that I found this site! I'm totally new to this and looking for some help. I have dark complx and want to lighten it and whole body to. What products do you guys recommend? Ty
    MAHARANI Posts: 800, Reputation: 39

Mar 1, 2009, 06:46 AM

Welcome to the board Klaas.

There are so many lightening products out there and it may be just a case of trial and error to see what works best for you. Some people have a better experience with a product whereas someone else may see nothing with the same item. You may think about reading through some of the threads and see what people are using and what they are achieving.

For me, I am currently using Makari, Fair & Flawless and Retin A products.I have used Bio clair for the body, which definitely works but I was concerned about the ingredients. I am sure that other members will let you know what is working for them at the moment too.

Anyway, good luck and let us know what you decide to try and how you get on.
    Klaas Posts: 58, Reputation: -1

Mar 1, 2009, 09:18 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MAHARANI View Post
    Welcome to the board Klaas.

There are so many lightening products out there and it may be just a case of trial and error to see what works best for you. Some people have a better experience with a product whereas someone else may see nothing with the same item. You may think about reading through some of the threads and see what people are using and what they are achieving.

For me, I am currently using Makari, Fair & Flawless and Retin A products.I have used Bio clair fo the body, which definitely works but I was concerned about the ingredients. I am sure that other members will let you know what is working for them at the moment too.

Anyway, good luck and let us know what you decide to try and how you get on.
    Wow, thanks so much for the response! I was thinking of getting Bio Clair since it got so many good reviews. But my concern is I just want to be a little shades lighter and not a whole lot. I remember I saw something about Herbs or something that would help specially for getting a few shades lighter. But Thanks for the help!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What products lighten the body? [ 31 Answers ]

I've been using dr fred summit on my face and it changed about 4 shades what can I use on my body?

I need information on skin lighten body injection. Do you know? [ 11 Answers ]

Im an african american woman and my skin is a bit too dark especially since I just had a baby and all it just gotten worse, so I'm seeking information to directions to a dermatologist who gives the skin lighten body injection because I've tried all types of lotion, peels and they just don't work,...

Skin whitening: removing dark body tan [ 3 Answers ]

I want to whiten my skin on my body only. My face is very light but my body is dark from natural sun tanning that seem to not fade or have gone permanent. Anything that would work? Soap? Lotion? Aha lotions?

How to lighten the dark skin between the thighs? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, This is Alisha... My skin between the thighs i.e where the two thighs touch each other is very dark compared to my skin colur... I have not used any cream or I have not shaved or waxed it either... Please let me know if there are any home remedies to lighten the skin or any other safe...

View more questions Search