Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    139033 Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2009, 08:42 PM
    Why cat is weeping near my house?
    Hello,
    I am noticing since last few months one cat is weeping near my house. Every evening and morning she starts making sound, I don't know whether she is weeping or calling her partner.
    People says that my mom who is very old an 72 years old and very sick may be going to die.Is it true? Cat weeping is inauspicious??
    What should I do? I am praying to god to let the cat go away from my house.
    Why cat making sound particularly near or surrounding to my house only?
    Are they have some power to know that something going to be happen??
    Akoue Posts: 1,098, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2009, 10:17 PM

I don't think there's anything paranormal going on here. It's much more likely that the cat is in distress. Have you checked on it?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2009, 10:26 PM

Or, this is the time of the late winter that unspayed female cats go into heat, so she is looking for a boyfriend.

It has nothing to do with your mother.
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2009, 10:30 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Or, this is the time of the late winter that unspayed female cats go into heat, so she is looking for a boyfriend.

It has nothing to do with your mother.
    I wondered about that too. She could just be in heat. I would make it my first priority to make sure that she's okay.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2009, 10:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoue View Post
    I wondered about that too. She could just be in heat. I would make it my first priority to make sure that she's okay.
    Of course, trapping her humanely and getting her spayed would be the ideal!
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2009, 10:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    Of course, trapping her humanely and getting her spayed would be the ideal!
    I can do you one better: Keeping her and treating her amazingly well.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Feb 27, 2009, 11:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Akoue View Post
    I can do you one better: Keeping her and treating her amazingly well.
    I left it open for you to add that as a postlude.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Weeping Cherry Tree by Ran Su [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to find out if this piece of artwork by Ran Su has any value. The label on the back of the piece states: House of Ran Su, Elmhurst, NY; it is titled "Weeping Cherry Tree" with the number 248 next to it. It also has the number 15168 at the top of the label. The front of the piece is...

Weeping Statues and other icons that Cry Blood [ 46 Answers ]

There has been lots of Miracles coming from the Virigin Mary Statues and also sightings of her as well. Icons such as the Madonna and even Pictures of Jesus Christ Crying Blood. These have been seen my Millions of people at the same time, in certain parts of the world. I believe that this has to...

Trimming Weeping Cherry Trees [ 1 Answers ]

I have a weeping cherry tree that I planted about 3 years ago. The trunk must be a very slow grower but the limbs are everywhere, dragging the ground. The trunk is now about 4' tall and the thing just looks like a big bush. When is the proper time to trim these limbs back and how far back is it OK...

Weeping conduit ? [ 11 Answers ]

( greenhorn alert) HI I was on the last of 1" pvc . Burying them 18'' deep on the way to the shed. for a 80foot run. so i can add my 4 #12 thwn.wires, Now I heard someone mention about water condensation, and that all conduit has water in them,and that you need to add weeping holes ,to keep...

Weeping tile [ 2 Answers ]

First of all let me say that the info received from this web site has been excellent--too bad we do not have the experienced experts available on line up here ( Saskatchewan Canada) that one could log on to and ask. The House I am in, is what would be defined as an old timer. Half basement that...

View more questions Search