Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Aug 22, 2006, 06:56 AM
    The perfect...
    Handjob. Seriously, need advice on techniques, because it is harder than it looks! Any tips to make him crazy?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 07:05 AM
    Yes I can help you here ;)

Right first step...
    1. use oils.. keeps the feel moist.
    2. instead of the standard one hand monotinious up and down procedure use two hands, go slow and follow your hands consequetively!

Hope it made sense :)

Aug 22, 2006, 07:08 AM
    OK cool, how about when he wants oral and hand together?
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 07:10 AM
    Well then if u intend to do that, don't use oils as it may make u reach and u don't want to do that :)

How can u really do that together :confused:?
    Woomanfoo Posts: 32, Reputation: 7

Aug 22, 2006, 07:11 AM
    Flavored oils!

Aug 22, 2006, 07:14 AM
    Something about using mostly the hand, and then the mouth on the head - but how fiddley!
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 07:17 AM
    Well use your hands how I told you too and then lick the rest ;)

Aug 22, 2006, 07:22 AM
    :p thanks!
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 07:24 AM
    Have fun and be safe :D

Aug 22, 2006, 07:27 AM
    I shall let you know what was most effective ;)
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 07:28 AM
    OK :)

Could be wise to get some input from the men thou :D

Aug 22, 2006, 07:41 AM
    Yeah, actually maybe you're right. Where are all the men today?? Come on guys, need some input! :D
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2006, 07:46 AM
    Ill agree oil and lotions can feel great, but I think dry HJ's are also good.

Without lotion, grab low on the shaft and with a firm grip. How hard? Well to get a feel wrap your fingers of the hand you are inclined to use around two or three fingers of your other hand, near the knuckles. Squeeze until its uncomfortable. You can grab his shaft that hard. If he's bigger you can use two hands (low and higher), but you might only need to use one.

By grabbing low on the shaft of having a firm grip you will pull more of the foreskin back and forth, and also cause movement at the scrotum, which increases sensations.

Also, strong movements in both directions (not necessarily fast, but a decent tug and push back) are good. Pulling is important, and when you slide back down "hitting" at the base with your hand simulates a deep thrust. Ask him if it feels good. He shoudld tell you if it is uncomfortable. As much as guys can get doubled over when racked, during sex the sensations are interpreted differently, so don't be as worried about this.

With your free hand you can also massage at the scrotum. Cradle it, pull gently or just wiggle your fingers or use fingernails. Again, increases the sensations. You can also save this for a little way in instead of starting with this too, as throwing in other sensations along the way help to keep things escalating.

Same with oral. You can hold back on this for a while and then use it later to increase sensations.

Also timing is good. For a guy, sometimes the best times are when he's absolutely not expecting it. Occasionally my partner will sneak into the bathroom and be waiting for when I come out of the shower. That complete surprise can really get things started fast (I know, guys can be wired sooo differently from women).
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 07:49 AM
    Couldn't spread it, but well informative kp thanks ;)

Aug 23, 2006, 02:36 AM
    Brilliant, thank you! I am sure my boyf will be very happy - keep the info coming! :p
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2006, 06:49 AM
    Oh, and forgot to mention a variation you might not have thought about.

You can, instead of sitting or kneeling in from of him, either be beside him or from the back. This way you can wrap your arm around him, do the same things as above (remember to grab lower on the shaft) and also have access to his neck and ears. Kissing or biting these to amp up the sensations. Hed have to kneel or stand, and it's a little more unstable than him lying down, but its another option. Play around until you find what works. Him standing and you sitting on a chair isn't a bad combo.

The only thing I didn't likel when I reread what id posted before is even though he can take more pressure than many think, you also don't want to tire your hand out too soon.

And he'll likely want to be able to put his hands on you some too, over your neck, chest, hair.

Aug 23, 2006, 07:08 AM
    Yeah I had worried about getting tired too soon. Perhaps it would help if I dress appropriately too.
    YeloDasy Posts: 363, Reputation: 81

Aug 24, 2006, 11:56 PM
    You were saying that he wants you to use your hands and oral at the same time... you can do oral and use your hands right at your mouth that go up and down with your mouth... and like Kp says, it will help with the thrust at the bottom...

Or while doing oral, you can use your hands below the shaft...

And ask him how tight he wants it or how hard to pull or gentle... some guys are more sentivie and others are not at all... I had one guy be sooo senstitive that I had to be so careful, but another one wanted me to use some teeth for more sensation... (felt weird by the way!)

But yeah, ask along the way, learn, have fun... make sure you look like you really enjoy it! Get into it! If you want more techniques, I can give you more... to have fun!

Let us know how it goes!
    mysticque Posts: 95, Reputation: -7
    -

Sep 13, 2006, 11:19 PM
    Comment on Woomanfoo's post
    Great one! LOL
    mysticque Posts: 95, Reputation: -7
    -

Sep 13, 2006, 11:24 PM
    definitely some very good advice. I think it matters how the guy is sexual active some masturbate like 5x a day some 1x a month. The often the better but harder to satisfy. The least is very sensitive and can *** seriously fast. Here's my technique, if he likes it dirty and wild. I used whipped cream or chocolate. I mean to say you swallow them and suck him at the same time. LOL. Funny but he'll go nuts. Also if he's a clean guy or if your first time doing him. I would suggest water if you want to suck and give him head. The best portion of it you want to actually focus is the head. Not too much but you want him to crave for it. LOL. You can suck and play with his balls too. He'll be enjoying it. But he might want it a lot from you. It's stressful though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Perfect competition [ 4 Answers ]

I'm in first-year university I was told that this idea is the base of microeconomics. I'm kind of confused about it, so I tried a few sample questions. Namely, I had trouble answering the following questions regarding perfect competition: 1) How can I justify the assumption that all firms in...

A Perfect Match? [ 5 Answers ]

I am married, and about a year ago, my husband gave me reasons to believe he was having an affiar. I investigated on my own, the more I found out, the more guilty he appeared to be. When the evidence was laid out before him. He admitted that he had been talking to a woman, and they had discussed a...

Perfect Pegasus [ 2 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of the Perfect Pegasus argument for proving the existence of God? When I took an introductory philosophy class in university, my professor used this argument and attributed it to a particular philosopher. I'd like to read about it again, but it's several years since I took the...

It was perfect until... [ 12 Answers ]

The other night I went out with my boyfriend, his little brother and his mum. We all went to a family get together, my boyfriend drunk a lot and was fairly drunk by the end of the night. We all went back to his mums, where I looked after him, cleaned up his sick, comforted him, hugged him, bathed...

Looking for the Perfect Handcream [ 7 Answers ]

Hello All, I am on a quest to find the perfect handcream. Anybody have a favorite that they might share the name? I cannot stand dry hands and have tubes all over the place. Thank you.

View more questions Search