Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missy_s Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 03:47 PM
    Hair dye gone wrong
    I've got mousy brown hair and I just dyed my hair sun kissed brown when 2 months before I dyed it golden brown but the colour was fading. I've got afro european hair and when I dyed it golden brown I used european hair dye but I hardly changed this time when I used sun kissed brown afro hair dye it went the worst colour I could imagine the I most feared every time I coloured... ORANGE:eek: well the front of it turned orange so I went and bought a reddish brown semi perminant afro hair dye the rest of my hair changed but the front is still a deep browny reddish orange I know it will mess up my hair but I'm going 2 dye it again (these last 3 being in the space of 2 days) a dark glossy brown colour do I dye it semi perminant and do you think it will work and what type do you think I should use:confused:
    Luv2Dance Posts: 56, Reputation: 7

Feb 27, 2009, 04:25 PM

Go to a professional!! Been there... done this... trust me... have someone professional fix it! :)
    jenn4094u Posts: 128, Reputation: 6

Feb 27, 2009, 06:02 PM
    Stop and take a deep breath! I would use a semi permanent due to the damage you have already done. You can only go darker from here with a semi, so choose a shade that you like that is darker than what is on your hair now. Then, make sure you do a reconditioning treatment weekly to repair damage!
    JuliaO643 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2010, 08:41 AM
    Tg75r6de45sw4a

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair dye gone wrong [ 6 Answers ]

I just dyed my hair and it ended up being darker than I expected. How do I lighten it without dying it again?

Hair dye went wrong [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, okay so about 2 weeks ago, I wanted to dye my hair a medium blonde color. I had medium brown, with highlights when I started. I used a loreal hair dye kit, and my hair turned a carrot orange/red.. so I went back and got a different kit, that said it would dye ANY hair color blonde, even black....

Hair dye gone wrong [ 1 Answers ]

My hair is naturally dark brown and I used Feria jet black to get my hair to a nice black color. I left it on for 25 minutes as directed and now my hair is bright blue!! What did I do wrong and how can I fix it? I'm afraid to do it black again but that's the color I really want. Not Blue! Can...

View more questions Search