Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2009, 02:02 PM

Assuming that you're still referring to the same vehicle, I'm going to ask that you stop opening new threads with different questions. You can post in your original thread if you thought of something new and relevant.

Check out some similar questions!

MAP sensor;Mass Airflow sensor;Volume Air sensor-All Same? [ 8 Answers ]

97 Nissan Pickup - 160,000 miles - KA24E engine -Check engine Soon Light Code reader says volume air sensor. Is this the same as a mass airflow sensor or the MAP sensor? Where is this sensor located, in the throttle body injection? Just threw a new O2 (Bosch)sensor on it, I lost that bet.. it...

Map sensor [ 4 Answers ]

Please, I want to know where is the map sensor location on my 96 nissan pathfinder/SE

1989 honda civic. (code 4)crank angle sensor.(code 8) tdc position sensor [ 0 Answers ]

The car idles randomly after warm up.I check the ecu for codes and it gives 4 crank angle sensor and 8 tdc position sensor. I did a search and one of the ad posted by a guy in Canada says that he had to get part from different vehicles until he got all of them to work properly. Will I be able to...

Map sensor [ 1 Answers ]

What is the firewall of my 96 nissan pathfinder? I want to know where is the MAP sensor. Thank you!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.