Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    c7c7 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2006, 01:53 AM
    "I should move more"
    Is what he said to me.
    He was the first person I had sex with after my first boyfriend (I lost my virginity to my ex-boyfriend, no, it has not traumatized me), sex with my ex was the same, I didn't have to do anything, because he never asked me. It was so Embarrassing. I don't know if this is the kind of question that can necessarily get answered here?
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 02:39 AM
    I don't understand your question really, sorry!
    More info please.
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Aug 22, 2006, 06:49 AM
    Was it that your boyfriend told you to move more during sex and you aren't sure how?
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 07:53 AM
    Ahhh Kadehadaire... now it makes sense, I think you're right but its probably best to wait to get confirmation from c7c7 before
    Kadehadaire Posts: 197, Reputation: 10

Aug 22, 2006, 07:57 AM
    Yes, agreed.
    kp2171 Posts: 5,318, Reputation: 1612
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2006, 08:04 AM
    Well, it just depends.

If you seem ininterested (just lying there) he might not be as excited. On the other side, since what stimulates a woman isn't always the same sensation that best stimulated a man (but can be) sometimes the movement you want to do might counteract the one he wants.

If you're on bottom there's not a ton you can do, other than put your hands on him, use your fingers over his body, your mouth on his neck and ears (this is a big one for me near the end, pushes it over the edge)

If you are on top, that's often a better position for you to get stimulation (my partner almost never (as in maybe only a couple of time in her lifetime) climaxes when she's on bottom, missionary position... it just doesn't do the right things for her)... but again, you can lay directly on him, or lift yourself up off his chest.

The biggest thing is to try to get over the idea that its embarrassing to talk about the things you and your partner want.

I've done things with one partner that my previous partner loved... and the new one hated it. There is no perfect "pattern" so you need to try some different things, talk to him about what he likes, let him know what YOU like (it is erotic and exciting to be able to please your partner, so let him know when something feels good or bad too), and have fun.

So he wants more movement, ask him what he wants or ask while you are trying something if it feels good. Get over the embarrassment. While he didn't ask you as nicely as he could, he's really only trying to make your sex life more fun. That's not a bad thing.
    Ultra Member

Aug 22, 2006, 08:11 AM
    Again great post kp I totally agree! :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Who did this song: from the 80's, probably called "typical" or "that's typical" [ 2 Answers ]

Some lyrics as I hear them: Windowsill, my elbow's numb As I heard the door go and saw your car As it glides onto the road Double wasted dumbness Sodding off and I can't hear you go And that's typical There you sit in the driving seat

"Protect" and "Preserve" [ 6 Answers ]

What is the difference of the word "Protect" and "Preserve" ? Especially when it is used to mean protecting something. Sorry if my English is strange. (Preserve: to save something or someone from being harmed or destroyed, to make something continue without changing. / Protect: to keep someone of...

View more questions Search