Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martins_morales Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 10:08 AM
    Hot and sweating
    I'm always hot (in the winter too), and also hot flashes.
    martins_morales Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 10:23 AM

Maybe can be menopause.
    suzieb Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Apr 5, 2009, 02:20 AM

Me too! But for me this has gone on for too many years to be the menopause alone. I know that one of the prescribed drugs I take can cause this. Check out the side effects of anything that your doc prescribes for you and if sweating is one of them ask if you can change to a different drug. Hope this helps.
    0rphan Posts: 1,282, Reputation: 240
    Ultra Member

Apr 13, 2009, 12:38 PM

It could also be symptoms of stress and anxiety... this will also give you sudden heat and hot sweats... panic attacks.

You do not mention any other symptoms, so of coarse it could be the menopause, in which case... try oil of primrose or black cohosh

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sweating & Always Hot [ 8 Answers ]

I'm a 57 years old male and on several medications, which are as follows. Amitriptyline, Lexapro, Klonopin, Atenolol, Lipitor, and Niacin. I know that Amitriptyline makes you sensitive to the sun and that Niacin can result in hot flashes. My problem started well before I was on any of these...

Sweating dillema [ 2 Answers ]

Hi.. my best friend now uses baking soda as a deo and it helped her reduce the underarm odor.. her big problem now is the excessive sweating in her underarms.. she feels embarrassed every time.. :( please answer me.. I want to help her..

Sweating [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem where my sweat really smells. Not a body odour smell, but a very stale smell. I bath every day, use anti persperant, but its some times out of control! My wife has to change and wash the bed sheets at least three to four times a week cause it's that bad, any ideas??

View more questions Search