Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alfredlionel Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 10:06 AM
    Need research topics related to both law and library science
    sir/madam,

I have done post graduation in both law and library science.I would like to do PhD(research degree) now.I like to do a inter disciplinary research in a topic related to both law and library science.If any body could suggest me such topics related to both law and library science it will be helpful for me in research.And also I would like to know the web site addresses which helps in preparing thesis. and also it would be helpful to me if anybody send me the web addresses which are related to research
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2009, 10:13 AM

Seems that copyright might be fruitful.

Feb 27, 2009, 10:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by George_1950 View Post
    Seems that copyright might be fruitful.
    Thanks.I too thought of IPR but is there any other related subject to law and library and information science.
    Thank you for your immediate response.
    George_1950 Posts: 3,099, Reputation: 236
    Ultra Member

Feb 27, 2009, 10:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by alfredlionel View Post
    ...i too thought of IPR ....
    IPR being "Intellectual Property Rights". Generally, Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights

I will have to give this some thought. There are several librarians who post regularly; perhaps we can get them involved.

Feb 27, 2009, 10:50 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by George_1950 View Post
    IPR being "Intellectual Property Rights". Generally, Copyright and Intellectual Property Rights

I will have to give this some thought. There are several librarians who post regularly; perhaps we can get them involved.
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Research topics for lord of the flies [ 1 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I have to write a 10 page paper on a research topic of lord of the flies, and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas for a research topic for lord of the flies. I am not looking for anyone to do my paper, but I am having trouble coming up with a research topic for the book that...

Undergraduate level human genetics research topics? [ 3 Answers ]

As a part of the McNair Scholars program I'm supposed to be doing research this summer. I want to go to grad school for human genetics and so my research needs to be in this area. I was wondering what kind of research someone at the undergraduate level would be able to do in this subject. ...

View more questions Search