Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JIGNESH SHAH Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 08:21 AM
    Instant Medication of Producing Breast Milk
    May I know what is instant medication for producing breast milk without have any pregnancy? If I take Lactare with Perinorm Tablet, is it OK for instant milk supply in my breast. Wht dose I should take for instant supply of breast milk?

Pl.tell me at the earliest.

Thanks

Jignesh.
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2009, 09:48 AM

They are similar to Reglan... made to help increase breastmilk supply, but they won't give you an instant supply. Refer to your other post.
    Using the medications, along with breast stimulation, will be what works best. Again, once you have the baby with you, put the baby to the breast very often throughout the day. Watch for any hunger cues... sucking fist, smacking lips, tongue thrusting. If baby is crying, you missed the cues.
    In addition to trying to breastfeed, you will need to offer formula for awhile at least, and possibly at least some later on as well.
    The more you have baby at the breast, the more likely you will produce enough milk to at least feed the baby some breastmilk.
    abdallahasan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2010, 09:54 PM
    Is lactare(milk secretion) tablet any harmful to pregnancy?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My cat is pregnant and she already producing her milk when will the baby's be coming [ 1 Answers ]

This was a stray cat and seems like she had a bad life her tail was chopped off and her ear was cut a small part off but she's a beautiful cat I took her in about 6 weeks ago it turned out she was pregnant she is huge and I feel the babies moving around a lot the mommy seems to be eating and...

Breast milk [ 1 Answers ]

I have a three year old child and the breast milk never dried up, I am able to squeeze only one of my nipples and a green substance comes out why is this?

Breast Milk [ 26 Answers ]

Hi I wonder if anyone can help me? I'm 30 and have never been pregnant, I stopped taking my pill in March this year. The first day of my last period was 16 days ago, for the last week I have had incredile soreness and tenderness in my breasts and they have started leaking what seems to be a...

Cat still producing milk [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my cat has recently been separated from young,kittens .she appears confused and is carrying swollen sacs of milk,is there anything I cando to help her through this ,she is very clingy

Got Breast Milk? [ 2 Answers ]

This is a little embarrassing. My boobies are feeling heavy and swoll up. Im also leaking fluid from them. There is no way that I am pregnant because I have not been sexually active in 3 years. My children are both also 5 and 6 years old. Is this my body trying to tell me something? Maybe Im...

View more questions Search