Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Feb 27, 2009, 06:04 AM
    Country love song
    There's this country song I heard a while back I don't remember absolutely nothing of it except I know it had a verse in it like this,"check yes or no"... but that's all I remember :(
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 27, 2009, 06:07 AM

"Check Yes or No" by George Strait
    bobbalina Posts: 145, Reputation: 4

Feb 27, 2009, 06:52 AM

Thank you!! :~)
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Feb 27, 2009, 08:13 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by bobbalina View Post
    thank you!!!! :~)

You're Welcome!
    oscarlicous Posts: 154, Reputation: 10

Feb 27, 2009, 08:49 AM

That's a great song!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Country love song [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know the artist who sings the song and the title. HE says love you but its like he is saying F**k You. But he puts in love every time.

Love this country song! [ 6 Answers ]

Hello! I heard a country song on the radio at work, and I was sure the deejay said it was called "Its gonna be ok", by Farrah? Does that ring a bell for anyone, because I searched for that, and couldn't find anything like it :confused: I love the song, but frustrated that I can't find anything...

Recent country love song about a bride on her wedding day [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to recall the name and artist of a country song that came out in the last year. Perhaps during the summer. I thought it was Rascal Flatts, but am not sure. The song was about the bride as she walked down the isle and how beautiful she looked on her wedding day. Thanks for your help.

Country love song? [ 3 Answers ]

It sounds Like Toby Kieth but I am not sure, I cannot find it on any album, The lyrics are " the love is getting to deep"... If any one knows who and the ablum made this song, it wopuld be nice to know... It is a ballad

Who sings this country song I love you more? [ 1 Answers ]

Id give you my seat on the train to heaven if only one of us could go- give every ounce of blood in my body if no pain you'd ever know- your kiss tells me you need me more than anyone before...

View more questions Search