Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    41glebe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 03:57 AM
    Sanskrit translation of father
    Hi, I am trying to find the translation for father in sankrit, and have found more than one version, does any one know the definite version?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2009, 04:08 AM

Hi, 41glebe!

I think that what version is correct for you might have to do with the way that you might want to use the word father. How might you be wanting to use the word, please?

Depending on how you want to use the word, I'm sure that the one or two people who come around, now and then, to translate the words, names, sayings and sentences into Sanskrit will be able to help you, if they know exactly how you mean for the word father to be used.

Thanks!
    41glebe Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 04:28 AM

Hi Clough, I am going to get a tattoo of the word father in sanskrit so won't be using it in any form of context, thanks for your help.
    drkpp Posts: 670, Reputation: 21

Feb 27, 2009, 01:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 41glebe View Post
    hi, i am trying to find the translation for father in sankrit, and have found more than one version, does any one know the definite version?
    पिता
    VSPrasad Posts: 108, Reputation: 10

Mar 3, 2009, 07:20 PM
    Pitha, Pithru, Pithara, Janaka, Thaatha

http://spokensanskrit.de/index.php?s...e&direction=ES

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Translation of sanskrit phrase into sanskrit characters [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am looking for sanskrit characters for this phrase: "Heyam Dukham Anagatam" Thanks!

Sanskrit translation [ 1 Answers ]

Can somebody help me with the translation of the following words in Sanskrit: . Protect my children. I can find: protect, but nothing about my children. I want to have it in a tattoo. Thanks!

Sanskrit translation [ 2 Answers ]

How is beautiful disaster translated in sanskrit Is there a symbol for it as well?

Sanskrit translation [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, here comes my first question at this site... I would like to know if anyone knows the correct sanskrit translation for this phrase: Love is all, love is you Thanks!

Sanskrit Translation [ 2 Answers ]

Hello :) I'm trying to get the Sanskrit translation for "Aham Prema" which is a mantra that translates as "I am divine love", I want to get this as a tattoo but I'm getting different feedback as far as the Sanskrit translation and I'm just confused as why this is happening... Could it be because...

View more questions Search