Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    xxDanielxx Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 02:50 AM
    T.I guns
    I was wondering what guns it was specifically that the rapper T.I got busted having I saw the pictures but could only identify the 44. the calico 9mm and the uzis.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2009, 09:11 PM

Why are you interested in his guns?
    xxDanielxx Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 02:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor View Post
    why r u interested in his guns??
    Simply curiosity. I saw some pictures and couldn't identifie some of the guns so I want to know what they are.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Mar 1, 2009, 08:39 PM

Lol oh OK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 year old son with guns [ 5 Answers ]

Not to long ago I found out that my ex-wife does not allow my son to sleep in his own bed at night but instead on the floor at her boyfriends house. I now found out that she is also letting him use guns. He is only three years old and she has not taken any gun protection courses. I'm concerned...

Felonies and guns [ 11 Answers ]

Ok so this is in reference to a family member... He got a felony a long time ago for stealing a leather jacket which exceeded the dollar amount to be a misdemeanor and therefore has a felony. He hunts and is allowed to carry a muzzleloader but nothing else like a rifle. He also hunts on a...

Convicted felons and guns [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me why a convicted child molester that had possession of numerous guns would NOT be charged? This man's conviction was in 2002, he was captured in a photo passing a loaded 32 pistol to a deputy. Here is someone who preys on the innocent and is not punished for breaking the law. I...

No guns are to be where son is cared for. In laws have guns [ 3 Answers ]

The court papers say that there are to be no firearms anywhere that my son is being cared for. My son is 5, my ex wants to take him out of state to see his family for 4 days. His father has 5 guns, including 2 that belong to my ex. His mother and sisters all have guns... There is a currant...

UN wants your guns 7/04/06 [ 47 Answers ]

Read the following, wake up everyone!!!!!!!!!!! Link: http://www.lewrockwell.com/paul/paul330.html

View more questions Search