Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    angelaneedshelp Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 12:02 AM
    What is dating.lost!
    I have just entered the "dating" scene again and boy am I confused! LOL... how often do you speak to the person you are dating... everyday... every other day... once a week? I don't have a clue... I may not be ready for this... lol...

I have been on a date with a particular guy... known him for a while but I was in a relationship... he is awesome... we can go from speaking a lot (two and three times a day)... to not speaking for two and three days... breakfast one day... dinner the next and then nothing... what in the world...

40 year old dating virgin... lol

This is different.. always ran until someone got me in a relationship... roflol!!
    NoDaddy dot com Posts: 101, Reputation: 0

Feb 28, 2009, 01:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by angelaneedshelp View Post
    40 year old dating virgin...lol
    There's NO reason to be self deprecating on this issue! Rest assured you are not the only one not indulging in the culture of death. Remember all female 'birth control' technologies are actually abortifacients. You have not participated in the slaughter of your own children.

It is easy to say yes: it takes courage to say no every time.

Pure Love Club - purity matters
    angelaneedshelp Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 05:45 AM
    Sorry you misunderstood me... I am not a virgin... sorry...

I meant new to dating... clarity... sorry... was meant as joke! :confused:
    Survivor07 Posts: 380, Reputation: 143

Mar 6, 2009, 08:06 PM

I'm around your age and have been into the dating thing for a while now after ending a 12-year marriage.

I got your joke. LOL

Anyway, in my experiences, some of the men called every day, some every other or every few days. Some several times in a day and then nothing for a while.

I'm in a relationship now. He called twice every day !

It's also okay now for us women to do some of the calling ; )

Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

We're dating, but he posted on a dating site! [ 11 Answers ]

We've only been dating for about a month or so. The first couple of weeks, he called me every day, sometimes twice a day. Then it was less frequent. I assumed he didn't have the guts to break it off, so I stopped calling him and he wouldn't call me for a few days, but he always called. Said...

The Good: I'm back out dating! The Bad: I'm back out dating. [ 11 Answers ]

Well to start I've recently been testing the waters following a break of a 4 year relationship 2 months ago (one of those where she wanted to marry me, I had the ring and we split things). So I've recovered I'm out meeting people, I feel ready and now I'm dating. Now I know dating is pretty...

Lost dad and even more lost daughter. [ 4 Answers ]

Someone please help? I have a 22 year old daughter who last year at this time received a DUI after a nights full of partying. This happened one week before her 21st surprise birthday party. Which of course did not happen due to the fact her DUI violation was issued after she rolled her friends car...

From dating to friends to dating? [ 3 Answers ]

Here's my problem. I met this guy about 9 months ago. After only going out a couple of times we started dating. It only lasted for about a month and he ended it saying he didn't think we had enough in common. Since then we have become best friends and spend a lot of time together. But we are...

View more questions Search