Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jisell9036 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2006, 03:30 PM
    Covering redness
    My skin can get pretty sensitive to heat, temperature change, stress, as well as the usual embarrassment factor. It's an extreme case of flushing in those kinds of situations. Anyway, is there something that I can buy (that is inexpensive) and use to cover up the blotchy redness? I get it on my face, neck, and upper arms. I am a fair skinned person, so I don't want to do any sort of tanning.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Aug 30, 2006, 12:33 AM
    Yes, changes in the weather and other factors can make your face turn
    Red, especially if your skin is fair. Red blood cells can also cause this. When you are hot, blood flow is sent to the skin and face. That is why you turn red when you are hot.

There's a make up line called "Bare Minerals" and it works great on red or blotchy skin. It's made from pure minerals and it has no additives. All you have to do is dip your brush in it and tap off the excess, then brush it on your face. It will cover the redness and even out your skin tone.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Covering asbest shingles with faux/synth rock [ 4 Answers ]

I just got off the phone with someone from JPJ Technologies who said that I could cover the asbestos shingles with faux/synthetic rock, or brick panels. The problem is that the cost is $950.00 for a 12 DVD training course. I gather that the price covers the DVDs, and printed materials only. Is...

Daschund Front Feet Redness [ 1 Answers ]

Our 3yr old long hair female daschund continues to excessively lick her front feet. A small bit of redness exists between each toe at the juncture. Walks and runs without problem. Any ideas?

Asbestos siding removal/covering [ 5 Answers ]

I have just purchased a home in Norfolk VA that has asbestos siding. I would like to find out if I can remove it, and replace with Certianteed siding panels, or can I place the panels directly on top of the original asbestos.

Covering maple tree roots [ 3 Answers ]

I have two red maples in my lawn whose roots I want to cover with mounds of "river rock" (about the size of tennis balls). Any problem?

Covering exposed maple roots [ 0 Answers ]

I want to cover my maple roots in the front and plant new grass. Can this be done with out harming the tree and how should it be done?

View more questions Search