andrew a Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 10:27 AM
    Birth parents
    How do people find their biological parents
    /
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2009, 10:41 AM

They join sites where you post as much info as you have and hope somebody sees it and corresponds with them; they hire professionals to open records (if possible) or track down people based on existing info; they do their own searching based on info they have and free or pay sites.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

34 and no birth parents that I know of. [ 4 Answers ]

I was adopted at 6 months old. Born in Queens City General Hospital on January 4 1973. I spent my first 18 months with my adopted parents in Irvington New Jersey, then moved to Piscataway New Jersey where I resided until I graduated High School. The only thing I know is that my adoption was...

What would you ask your birth parents? [ 6 Answers ]

I recently began the search for my birth parents. I have received a form that allows me to ask 10 questions. Since my adoption was private there was not much information gotten about my birth parents I really don’t even know where to start. If you could ask your birth parents one question what...

Find my birth parents [ 2 Answers ]

My husband has fineally agreed to find his birth parents. Having huge problems with where to start. He was born in maryborough queensland. Can someone help us?? Many thanks sharon

Find my birth parents [ 2 Answers ]

I am 23 years old and I know the name of my birth parents but not the family history that I would like to. How can I do this for free?:confused:

Can a minor birth mother's parents relinquish rights to the birth father? [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Here's the situation: the soon-to-be birth mother is 16, still living with her parents and attending school. The birth father is 18, still lives with his parents but has a job and is generally responsible. The parents of the birth mother want her to put the baby up for adoption and move on...

View more questions Search