Ask
    appenzeller Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 12:56 AM
    window installation
    labour cost to cut out window opening in brick wall 3'x5' & install window
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Feb 26, 2009, 09:57 AM

We do not have enough details to help you . I would suggest calling 3 window companies or handymen to get a bid. Then you will know the true, exact cost for your locale.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Estimating vinyl window installation cost [ 1 Answers ]

What should I pay to have 8 new vinyl windows installed in my house? Measurements are 28" by 64". Old windows will have to be removed also.

Installation of Bay Window [ 2 Answers ]

I'm interested in installing a Bay Window. The Bay Window would be wider than the existing vinyl window. The window is on the first floor of a one floor addition that is wood framed, flat tar-like roof with slight pitch, and vinyl siding. The window would be about 4-5 feet wide and 2 -3 feet...

How do I install Drivers If I never got Installation Window? [ 7 Answers ]

I asked this ? Yesterday I got one response which said I should go to HP.com and look for sub menu.. I didn't understand what he was telling me to look for there, he also stated I should call the 800# and ask them to send me the disk, Excuse my ignorance, but "What Disk? I or someone had already...

How Do I install If I never got an installation window? [ 1 Answers ]

I have an Officejet G85 printer-- I didn't realize that the drivers were already downloaded, however, I am stuck now because I am not familiar with how to go about getting to those drivers to install them. Please Advise, this sounds to be fairly simple.. and I hope it is, it's just not my area....

Window installation [ 9 Answers ]

See what you guys think. We bought windows from a company and paid lot of money. One of the things they raved about was the fact that if the hardware, seals, glass breaks they will replace it for free for the time we own the windows. I get the warranty card and that states labor costs on it. The...

View more questions Search