Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nairuttya Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 12:20 AM
    Can a man love twowomen at the same time equally
    I am a much married man with a lovely wife and a very young son . Circumstantially, I am in love with another woman .is it right ,will it be possible to marry her too ?
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 04:55 AM

Where are you from?

Maybe it is OK, socially, in your country, but from my perspective, which is westernly biased admittedly, this is a terrible thing to do.

If I was your wife I would show you the door.

If I was you, I'd be ashamed of myself for emotionally cheating on your wife and child, even if you haven't been physical with this woman.

Again, admittedly westernly biased opinion, but this situation goes against what I see as integral morals.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 26, 2009, 05:22 AM

I don't know where your from, but the one to ask that question of, and get a good answer, would be your wife. See what she says.
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 07:07 AM

Ask your wife
    zeeniee Posts: 341, Reputation: 63

Feb 26, 2009, 02:31 PM

You might love two people- but equally?? Hmmm how would you define equally in such a situation?

I so agree with the above - as your wife- hopefully she WILL tell you where to go...
    ylaira Posts: 1,193, Reputation: 118
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 02:53 PM

If you're a Muslim definitely you won't ask this question.

Anyway, to answer your question, you can't "legally" marry two women at the same time. It's selfish, will ruins reputation and will hurt your pocketbook someday.

Your marriage just needs some life and this woman is not the answer. Trust me
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 07:01 AM

How do the 3 of you feel moving to Utah, actually nice country. Hope it works well, as with 2 women, you will spend twice as fast, and if a Divorce happened, They could empty your bank account twice or twice as fast.
    Good Luck
    I wish Posts: 5,296, Reputation: 2030
    Family & People Expert

Mar 3, 2009, 07:15 AM

How about this, do you love your parents equally? Or, if you have 2 or more siblings, do you love them equally? If you think about it that way, I think it might be possible to love two or more people at the same time.

The question is... equally? I think that by human nature, we always have a "favorite," or else why invent that word? At the moment, you probably aren't forced to choose who you love more, so you are probably keeping both of them close, so you feel like you loved them both just as much. I'm sure that if were forced to choose between one of the two one day, you will end up choosing your favorite one and then you will have your answer...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Love in a time of Cholera. How long would you wait for love? [ 5 Answers ]

I'll try and keep this short and to the point. I was in a 7+ year relationship with a man I met while overseas, we fell in love instantly and kept in touch after our brief encounter, till finally we started to plan my trip to his country for a 3 month stay - I was prepared to do it, I was deeply in...

To love two man at a time [ 21 Answers ]

I am married for the last 4 years having a daughter.we had a love marrige.I am still quite happy with my married life.some months before I came across a man whom I started loving.We had sex twice.loving himmore day by day... at the same time I love my husband too.. is that wrong to love two men at...

She says she loves me and will always love me but needs time? [ 19 Answers ]

Hi all - first time user on this. I have read many comments and found them very useful, but I thought my situation was maybe different and would like your wise advice! My girlfriend and I had been going out for nearly 4 years (I am 25 now, she is 23). The whole relationship she has been asking...

Could I Love 2 people At The Same Time? [ 1 Answers ]

Well between my man and I things haven't been good... in fact I barely get to talk to him because never calls me and well we have been having a lot of problems, there's just been so much like going on like he was holding hands with some girl and telling her that he likes her and all this other ...

Air conditioning- one room in home does not cool equally [ 5 Answers ]

Our air conditioning unit is located outside, looks like its just a fan, and has two tubes running to it. All air conditioning vents/ ducts are in the ceiling. One room in our home however does not cool anywhere near as well as the rest of the house. This room is located furthest away from the unit...

View more questions Search