Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hemangh Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 08:48 PM
    About omega-3 fish oil.
    Hi I am 24 yrs old. I have no complications at all. But before 2 yrs I got damage in my right shoulder while I was playing volleyball. It caused damage in my shoulder joint, a nerve problem. I am regularly taking multivitamins, minerals so may omega-3 will be helpful? And it is then what should be the regular dose?
    ISneezeFunny Posts: 4,175, Reputation: 821
    Ultra Member

Feb 25, 2009, 09:05 PM

Omega-3 is overall good for the body, and there are studies (although unconfirmed) that states that omega-3 will benefit joint pain as well as help build collagen in ligaments.

There are some people that believe this, and some that don't at all. However, seeing as it's good overall, and you can buy it relatively cheap at a local pharmacy, I don't see why not.

The suggested dosage can be found on the bottle.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2009, 07:08 PM

Yes continue with the omega and vitamins,
    Also take Hylaronic Acid. Wal Mart sells is in their vitamin aisle 30 pills for $5. almost $6.
    I don't buy their other vitamins because they are cheap brands. With vitamins it is better to buy the better quality but the Rexall Hylaronic Acid is good.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fatty acids, omega etc. [ 7 Answers ]

Can someone please explain to me the difference/connection between essential fatty acids, omega 3 and 6, gamma linolenic acid, linoleic acid, poly- and mono-unsaturates - the more I read the more I am confused. Thank you!

The # of fish a fish tank can hold. [ 3 Answers ]

The number of tropical fish that an aquarium can hold depends on the volume of the fish tank. The interior dimensions of the fish tank below are 28 cm, 49 cm, and 52 cm. Each fish requires 10,000 cubic centimeters of water. How many tropical fish will this fish tank hold?

Omega 3 Fish oil [ 2 Answers ]

Is this really good for you and can it help you lose weight?

Omega 3 made me stink [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I have been taking omega 3 three times a day and now my vagina smells bad like after I wash for about 15 or 5 minutes. I have taken omega3 before but once a day , it says in the bottle from 1 to 3 pills a day so now I went for 3. has this ever happened to any one? And if it has what to do?

Finding Big O, theta, omega, little-o and little-w [ 1 Answers ]

f(n) = n / log n g(n) = log n (log (log n) ) all logs are base 2 the question is, is f(n) element of Ω (g(n)) f(n) element of O (g(n)) f(n) element of Θ (g(n)) f(n) element of w (g(n)) ...

View more questions Search