Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    quinonezgeorge Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 06:03 PM
    1st time use?
    How long will it take for your body to be clean after a one time use of smoking marijuana?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2009, 07:13 PM

Probably not long - maybe a week at most.
    lilbay Posts: 64, Reputation: 11

Mar 12, 2009, 09:46 AM
    The chemicals that they test for are the THC and THC Carboxy9.
    The Carboxy9 is what they test for in Urine tests

The numbers below are those that are reported by NIDA

For Urine tests

For infrequent users it will usually show up for up to 10 days

For users who use daily or several times a week they stay longer. So it will usually be there anywhere from 2 weeks to a month depending on how much they are using.

In blood tests they usually only test for THC Not the THC Carboxy9 Though they can test for both.
    The THC Blood test for those who do not do it often show 3 to 4 hours For Carboxy blood test for people who do not use it much it shows for 2 to 3 days.
    For those who do it a lot The THC tests show 4- 8 hours and The Carboxy 9 2 or more weeks.

Because the carboxy9 stays the longest this is why this one is most often tested instead of just THC.

Hope this helps

Bay
    NudeHemp Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2009, 12:24 AM

Check it. Depending on your body weight, it should take no longer than 3-4 days. Don't drink caffiene, and just subsitute anything you think with water. That's all you need my friend :)
    slapshot_oi Posts: 1,537, Reputation: 589
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 06:56 AM

Drink a lot of cranberry juice and THC will be out of your system in a day.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Student dependent visa UK, Full time or Part time work? [ 26 Answers ]

I have student visa of UK and I study in university. My wife recently came in London. She has student dependent visa. She doesn't study. Can she work full time? How many hours she can work? Thank you

Directions to set time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. [ 7 Answers ]

I need directions to set the time on Seiko World Time Touch Sensor clock. RefONS901G. Cal YJ20. The clock has a B C buttons to set time. Thanks, Tom Disregard! I figured it out. Thanks, Tom

Time limit for turning time sheet in California? [ 1 Answers ]

Simply put - I worked for a company in February 2008. I got a different job in March 2008. When putting together my receipts at the end of the year I realized I had not turned in my time sheet for the work in February. I submitted the time sheet in January 2009. They have responded that they...

Live in MA, Student in NY: Full-Time/Part-time/Non-Resident? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi- I am a 21 year old student attending a college in New York. Last summer (2007) I stayed on campus - as opposed to coming home and living with my parents in Massachusetts - and worked/earned an income through the school. However, the previous winter break, which ended in middle-January 2007, I...

Will husband just get time served or added time to probation [ 11 Answers ]

My husband's not being extradicted on probation violation. But will they add more time to his probation, or get time served or more jail time for new misdemeanor charges of canabis and pharapharnalia? So lost any info or some similar experience would be helpful thanks can't sleep until I know until...

View more questions Search