Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lag3 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 05:31 PM
    Dryer won't heat
    Kenmore dryer won't heat up
    rhbell Posts: 47, Reputation: -1

Mar 2, 2009, 07:33 PM

Check heater coil, I opened mine up and found small break in coil replaced and worked fine

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My dryer only works on low heat and not on high heat. [ 1 Answers ]

I have Whirlpool dryer model #TEDX640EQ1. The dryer does not produce any heat when on the high heat setting, but will get warm on the low heat setting. I need the high heat setting to work so that it doesn't take 2 cycles or more to properly dry my clothes. Anyone know what the problem could...

Dryer runs but no heat gas dryer [ 2 Answers ]

Sears gas dryer Model No 110.72602101 runs but will not heat. Igniter okay, gas inlet coils okay.

Amana Gas Dryer won't heat on heat cycle [ 2 Answers ]

I have an Amana gas dryer about 10 years old. The dryer will heat and the timer will advance on the timer cycle but it will not heat on the heat/more heat cycle. I have cleaned the lint vent entirely. I can see the ignitor get red hot and then ignites the gas on the timed setting. I am not sure...

GE Gas Dryer Won't Heat [ 2 Answers ]

20+ year old GE gas dryer. Igniter glows, but gas does not turn on. Silver box (I assume a relay) on top of gas control is warm to the touch. After about 30 seconds, it clicks, the igniter goes off, it waits about a minute, then repeats. Any ideas on what to check or replace? Thanks in...

View more questions Search