Networking Expert

Feb 25, 2009, 04:54 PM

Yeah that is the best solution!
    Scleros Posts: 2,165, Reputation: 262
    Hardware Expert

Feb 25, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Exxacube View Post
    Been reading that Win XP sp3 can cause a computer to continuously reboot
    For that issue the system would complete POST (and stuff would appear on the screen) and then generate a blue screen error/reboot.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it 4 real? [ 2 Answers ]

OK well I have this friend that is a guy and we haven't been talking latley and If I post him a pic comment on his myspace or comment him over winterbreak to c how he was doing he ended up nott acceptting the comment and didn't accept the pic commment either when all I said this is a good pic and...

Real stats/ real decisions [ 1 Answers ]

You work for a manufacturing company as a statistical process analyst. Your job is to analyze processes and make sure they are in statistical control. In on process, a machine cuts wood boards to a thickness of 25 millimeters with acceptable margin of error of +/- 0.6 millimeter. (Assume this...

Which HYIPS are real?Which are scams?Are they real at all? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi,I am a medical student and I have been looking for some means to invest online and make some money to pay my tuition.I got to know about these High Yield Investment Programs and I really want to know which are real and which are scams.I would be very glad if you people can shed light on this...

What is real the law? [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 15 yearold teenager that lives with his dad. I currently live in the state of N.H. My dad has had full custody of me all of my life.Mainly because my mom's house use to be an unsafe environment.Wuth 6 half brothers and 3 half sisters that made bad choices my dad won't in court for full...

Is he for real [ 2 Answers ]

I'm married but I recently met a guy- also unhappily married.I never let him know that I was not happy with my husband. He pursued me and called my cellular fone and left messages. We also saw each other to talk. In short, we had a physical relationship for only 1 time. He was kind and considerate...

View more questions Search