Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LunarBlue Posts: 88, Reputation: 10

Aug 21, 2006, 01:31 AM
    Unknown title, but it's a long shot
    Okay. This is going to be a hard one, I think.
    This has to be about eighteen or nineteen years ago that I had this book. It was one of those readers that have stories and then questions at the end. The cover of the book was purple and white. The only story at this time that I can remember was a older woman looking for a four leaf clover in her background. One of the neighborhood kids stops by, asks her what she is doing and ends up finding a four leaf clover.
    In this book, I believe that all of the stories involved the same group of kids, almost like different stories for each of them, that sort of deal. The book may possibly be older, maybe 1970s. It just one book that I absolutely must find the name of.

Thanks in advance.

Check out some similar questions!

Unknown book title [ 2 Answers ]

I read a book about a year ago, and I cannot remember what it was. I will try to remember as much detail as I can about it. It was a sci-fi/fantasy style of book. There was a big city, and its inhabitants had access to all sorts of magic and wondrous things, and were essentially gods as they...

Unknown Title [ 2 Answers ]

I read this book a few years back. It's a sci-fi/fantasy with humor novel. The story is about two babies accidentally switched at birth. One of the babies happens to be the anti-christ. Because of the switch, he's raised as an average human. When as an adult he finds out who he is, he doesn't...

Unknown film title [ 2 Answers ]

The movie is set in the southern states of America. The story centers on a family who live on a plantation. The time scale is 1940s-1950s approx. A man who was run out of town a few years ago, after being framed for something he did not do, has returned to clear his name. There is a fire and he...

Author/Title unknown [ 1 Answers ]

I read a novel years ago, where the story concerned a group of plane crash survivors who used scrap material from a nearby abandoned mine to construct medieval type weapons (trebuchet, crossbows, etc), to prevent a local militia from crossing a river to capture them. I initially believed it was...

Unknown book title [ 1 Answers ]

I have been looking for a book I read some time ago. It is about a young girl found wandering in the desert in Egypt and there was some debate if she was the messiah or someone who survived a explosion of a near by genetics lab. This was happening during the millennium. I believe the character...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.