Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Glonal Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2009, 10:55 AM
    Big Reds
    My boss belongs to a winetasting group who is presently out of the country. He asked me to get him two bottles of red wine (rated high) from both Washington State and Oregon. Can you suggest the best of these two states? I have been researching this but I am thoroughly lost as to what to buy> Thank you
    MSBee28 Posts: 8, Reputation: 2

Jul 26, 2009, 09:14 PM

I don't know much about Washington State wines, but for Oregon, they have carved out quite a niche in their Willamette Valley Pinots. They are some of the most robust Pinot Noirs produced in the states, in my opinion. They tend to have an earthy quality and usually a scent of Rose in the nose.
    Plus, I think your boss will be really impressed that you didn't reach for the first Cabernet on the shelf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Receiving vengeful REDS on askmehelpdesk [ 6 Answers ]

I'm a little flustered and thought I would come in here instead of getting into a disagredie war. I like the "points" system here (for the most part) and enjoy being able to receive good advice and going into the advisers history and seeing their reputation. Often I see people disagreeing with a...

View more questions Search