Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    LetLoveRule Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 10:47 PM
    Have you guys ever wondered how Rihanna's skin gots lighter every year?
    It's so puzzling, but the chick gets lighter by the min. I wonder what she uses... hmmm. I'd like to know!!
    Yet Rihanna fans like to find excuses, when it's very obvious that she did. They like to pretend it was "bronzer". My ! Bronzer can only do so much. She gets lighter EVERY YEAR.
    I wonder what little Kim uses, as well.

Rihanna before and after:

P.S Do you also note the chage in lip color?:eek:

This probably isn't the best representation. But a quick search of her then and now reassures us of how WHITE she has gotten. I wonder what she used.

Disclaimer: I don't own these images! I compiled them on the web.

Feb 24, 2009, 10:51 PM

Eek! Sorry about the TYPOS, people. How do you edit a post on here?
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Feb 24, 2009, 10:58 PM

Well of course I noticed. Its just we probably will never know.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Feb 25, 2009, 02:04 PM

Wow she totally does look lighter. She probably uses something expensive. I think a lot of celebrities do. Did you hear about how she got beat up? That's sad.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2009, 06:14 PM

Rihanna just got her behind whooped I don't think she bleaching right now lolll
    And concerning little kim you wouldn't want to know what she is using,whatever she is using she looks like she is in so much pain, her face looks so bruised,pinkish and plus the facial plastic surgery just makes it more awful to look at her without makeup..
    Poor kim
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Feb 25, 2009, 07:37 PM

LOL... you crazy. I hope she gets her self together after this. She better not stop bleaching for too long or she will get darker.. lol. Anyway Kpangor your kair color is cute! How do you dye it without breaking if off.

Feb 25, 2009, 10:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor View Post
    rihanna just got her behind whooped i dont think she bleaching right now lolll
    and concerning lil kim u wouldnt wanna know what she is using,whatever she is using she looks like she is in so much pain, her face looks so bruised,pinkish and plus the facial plastic surgery just makes it more awful to look at her without makeup..
    poor kim

Oh, I know. I would recommend everyone steer clear of anything Lil Kim uses!
    I was just very curious as to what that Rihanna chick uses. It's pretty evident that she is using something, but what...

Feb 25, 2009, 10:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kpangor View Post
    rihanna just got her behind whooped i dont think she bleaching right now lolll
    and concerning lil kim u wouldnt wanna know what she is using,whatever she is using she looks like she is in so much pain, her face looks so bruised,pinkish and plus the facial plastic surgery just makes it more awful to look at her without makeup..
    poor kim

What lightener do you use on your skin?
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

Feb 26, 2009, 12:57 AM

Guys be nice, domestic abuse is no fun, poor girl I feel sorry for her, I swear he should have beat her in the Caribbean. So her family i.e. male relatives would deal with him seriously. I HATE IT WHEN A MAN HITS A WOMAN.
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2009, 10:18 AM

To everyone here don't take this personally but why would you want to lighten your skin? I think Rhiannas skin color is gorgeous, I'm as white as a ghost and I'd kill to have skin like hers!
    cutebeth Posts: 37, Reputation: 5

Feb 26, 2009, 01:00 PM

Yes domestic violence is a serious thing and I don't think we should laugh about it.
    That said I think she is using some kind of internal suppliments, a friend told me that they saw her in real life, and that men she is really light skin, she is very very fair. She keeps lying that it's the cold weather that is making her pale, but girl please, that's the excuse I use as well, despite the fact that I live in California just like her. However, the truth is we don't expect her to come out and say yes people am bleaching and this is what am using though.

To shazmataz. This is a skin lightening forum, it's a little annoying to me when people ask these kind of questions. I think you should as yourself why would you want to get as dark as rihanna since you say you are pale as a ghost, whatever your answer may be well that's the same reason, why we want to get light, at least in a broader sense. Its changing something you are not comfortable with.
    BabyDoll22 Posts: 85, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 01:06 PM

Cutebeth you are so right. If it's OK for people to want darker skin it's OK to want lighter skin.
    O_Troubles Posts: 313, Reputation: 20

Feb 26, 2009, 02:26 PM

Humm maybe it was because she lived in barbado's and now she's inside all the time? Either way mabie because of her colour and rasisim she was told to use a skin bleach? Who cares.

Feb 26, 2009, 09:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by RedDiamond View Post
    LOL.... yall crazy. I hope she gets her self together after this. She better not stop bleaching for too long or she will get darker..lol. N e ways Kpangor your kair color is cute! How do you dye it without breaking if off.
    I rarely show my hair lollll it's a weave... my hair is recovering due to dye products lolll
    My original hair color is kind of reddish
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Feb 27, 2009, 05:25 PM

That's a nice weave kpangor and your skin color is off the hook! You are a very beautiful girl

Feb 27, 2009, 09:22 PM

Thanks much gorgeous lady for yr compliments

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Dark skin women making their skin lighter [ 7 Answers ]

How could a dark skined women make there skin lighter without damaging their skin

Lighter skin [ 7 Answers ]

Please please suggest me a solution I'm really in need and even want to feel good by looking good so want to get fair I have a dark skin I want to become fair as it is creating problem for my marriage and people says keep saying about my colour:( will you suggest some home made or a cream which...

Have you wondered how the celebritys lighten their skin? [ 26 Answers ]

Me too, what do celebs like little kim and rihanna use? What's the big secret?

View more questions Search