Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    salamander5 Posts: 87, Reputation: 5

Feb 24, 2009, 04:57 PM
    Is there something wrong with me?
    Hi, I just turned 15 and I have not started my period yet. I'm kind of worried. I am 5'2 and a half" and 34A bra. I have seen discharge for about a year or maybe more?? Is this normal?? All my friends have already started and I'm worried there's something wrong with me. Please help!
    madisoncainxoxo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 05:26 PM
    I think you are fine. The adult I meet at the beach feb 23 07 she was talking to me and in her chating I asked her I'm 12 and haven't had my period yet is there something wrong with me she said no honey I got mine when I was 20 I thought I could never have kids but I have 2 wonderful children I said OK so your fine trust me on this.
    Your welcome!
    Justwantfair Posts: 3,422, Reputation: 944
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2009, 05:33 PM

There is not a set time for puberty to start, you are well within a normal range.

It is difficult being a late bloomer, but you will bloom when your body is ready. There may even be other that have not started yet, but they haven't said anything. Considering the discharge for the last year, you will probably start soon, be patient.
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Feb 24, 2009, 05:59 PM

My bio teacher said that it's normal to get your period around age 16 or 17. When people in my class said that they got their's at a younger age she said that it was because of good nutrition. I got mine when I was 10! There's nothing great about it anyway. I would be happy it I had gotten mine around now or later. I didn't even know what a period was when I got mine! Lol.
    sajjw Posts: 117, Reputation: 9

Feb 24, 2009, 06:10 PM

I didn't start mine until I was 16. I was told that this was probably because I was underweight.
    13ecca Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Feb 25, 2009, 07:22 AM

I started mine when I was 13, I'm 17 now, however I haven't had one now for... 7 months.
    I'm getting testesd for PCOS.
    Your still with in the age rage, however, if nothing happens in a few years still maybe consider getting tested for it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need some one to tell me what's wrong and if any thing is wrong [ 12 Answers ]

My Partner And Me Have Been Having Sex For A Year Already But For 3 Months He Has Done It With Out A Condom And I Have Not Gotten Pregnant And We Really Want To Be Parents. What Is Wrong?:(

Is this wrong? [ 6 Answers ]

There is this guy I've known since May and we have been messing around for about two months now. Well he really likes me, but I'm not feeling him like that, but we would just make out all the time. But recently, I met this guy who I really like and he likes me too and we both can see ourselves as...

Did they do something wrong? [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2006 Impala. The check engine light went on for some days. I called the OnStar service and they said it might be the gas-cap was not tied up. It should be gone after I re-tied it up and restarted the car for 7 times. I did it but it stayed there. So I went to the dealer, one guy just...

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

View more questions Search