Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    12genekro12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 04:56 PM
    Eco codes in rheem gas hot water heater. How to reset
    Rheem hot water heater gas. How to reset error codes. Eco code.
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Feb 24, 2009, 07:01 PM
    When you find your exact model number go to this link and on the left side select Product Resources. It will be listed in one of the selections.

Rheem Water Heating
    TerryMaher Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 2, 2011, 05:41 AM
    I have a Rheem 42VP40F power vent hot water heater how can I reset the error code for ECO

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Unlock codes for Rheem Power Vent hot water heater? [ 21 Answers ]

Hi. I have a Rheem Power Vent hot water heater, model PVW50-36FV, that won't turn on. The far right and left LED lights indicate the FV sensor detected the presence of flammable vapors. The unit is shut down and in lockout mode. How do I unlock this baby? Checked the sensor and it's within normal...

Reset gas water heater [ 3 Answers ]

My state gas water heater is only 6mo old, it got a little wet yesterday because plastic tubing that runs above it to my refrigerator upstairs got a pinhole leak, so water heater got a little wet till we shut water off. Now thermostat won't reset and lights on thermostat have error with FV sensor...

Rheem Heater RGPH 05NAUER start trouble light codes [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have the above heating unit which has failed to start today. It appears to be getting power. The two green LEDs are on and when the thermostat says it is "system on" the left green flashes in groups of 4 flashes and pauses and repeats. About a month ago we had a startup problem and...

Water heater reset [ 1 Answers ]

I have a brand new state select water heater that occaissionally stops working(2 to 3 times a week) and I have to open the front panel of the heater and hit the reset button and it starts working again. What could be causing this heater to kick itself off? Im in a brand new townhome with a brand...

Rheem water heater [ 1 Answers ]

I have 50 Gallon Rheem gas water heater that has a igniter button. The water heater will not light when pushing the igniter button. The gas line is open. The tank is only 3 years old and was winterized before we moved in. Do anyone know how to light or bypass the igniter button to light this tank?...

View more questions Search