Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CAHummingbird Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2006, 05:03 PM
    Kenmore 665 Dishwasher
    We have a Kenmore Model 665/15767000 dishwasher with the wash light flashing continuously. Unfortunately, we have misplaced the owner's manual and have no clue what to do. Can anyone enlighten us?

Thanks!
    Doka09 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 27, 2007, 02:05 PM
    Mine's doing the same thing... :( What did you do?
    CAHummingbird Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2007, 08:56 PM
    We unplugged it and haven't used it since. I'm waiting to get a day off work so I can schedule a Sears guy to come check it out.
    bevmartinphillips Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

May 2, 2007, 07:12 PM
    I just read the if you hit the hot wash and hot dry buttons back and forth it should reset.
    Zoiesdad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 11:56 AM

How do you get the touch pad off a Kenmore elite dishwasher ?
    Zoiesdad Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2010, 11:58 AM
    How do you disassemble the electronic control panel

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Dishwasher Not Working At All [ 9 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Dishwasher Model #665 15779. It was working fine the other day and now it doesn't work at all. No lights in the display or anything either. I checked for power at the main connection and it is there. I opened up the front panel and checked the door switch and that appears to be...

Kenmore elite dishwasher m#15962990 [ 3 Answers ]

The dishwasher has a lock function on it. My toddler has locked the dishwasher. The dishwasher responds as the manual says when you push any wrong buttons. It flashes three times. The manual directs you to hold the lock key for 4 seconds to release the lock. This isn't the first time that this has...

Kenmore Ultra Wash Dishwasher [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Kenmore Ultra Wash dishwasher that is approximately 5 years old. About 3 weeks ago the lock light started blinking. I held the No Heat button for 4 seconds to unlock which it did, but still will not start. Now, the delay 2 hour light is constantly blinking and my dishwasher still...

Kenmore Elite Dishwasher Won't Start [ 3 Answers ]

My dishwasher had been working for more than three years. Suddenly, it will not start and the Quick Rinse light is flashing. All control panel buttons became inactive. The Model/Serial is 665.15959000. I am trying to reset the dishwasher or run diagnostic so I can find out which part need to be...

View more questions Search