Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    seekingabetterl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 03:11 PM
    How long do I have wait before my criminal conviction allows me to find a job I desev
    I have been incarcerated before. Now ten years later the same response is given every time I apply for jobs. What am I do. SEND HELP I CAN USE. Thank you
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2009, 03:57 PM

What response are you getting?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2009, 04:20 PM

What kind of job do you deserve?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 25, 2009, 06:16 AM

Hello seek:

Apply for an expungement or a pardon. Then your dream job will be waiting for you.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 25, 2009, 07:07 AM

And excon you forgot the job elves come over night and solve it all.

What exactly is this dream job and why do you "deserve" anything

In today's tough market place people with 20 years of work experience, no crimina record and wonderful references can't get a job, the job market is tough.
    A local fast food BBQ recently opened a new place, they had 20 or 30 min wage jobs, guess what there was over 500 people in line when they started taking applications, and that was just the first day to apply, not counting resumes mailed, faxed or emailed that was people who some came hours early to stand in line to apply.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanting to find out if a long time ago criminal record would affect child custody [ 9 Answers ]

I have currently proposed to a woman whom has a child by a man that she was never married to. He left her years ago when he found out she was pregnant by him. They were in a committed relationship and he knew she wanted get married and have at least one child. He had told her this was what he...

DUI a criminal conviction? [ 3 Answers ]

Is a DUI, which was a misdemeaner, considered a criminal conviction? It was a first offense and there was no fine, prison, or license revoked. Attending class was required.

Criminal Conviction? [ 1 Answers ]

On an application for a UK visa they ask if any criminal convictions (including traffic offences) exist. Does a DUI, which was a misdemeaner, constitute a criminal conviction? The court did not imose a fine, prison, or revoke driving license. It was a first offense and the court ordered...

Criminal conviction affecting job prospects [ 3 Answers ]

Hello all, I have a 2003 conviction in Texas for Unauthorized use of a Motor Vehicle that is seriously affecting my employment prospects. I would greatly appreciate some advice from the experts out there. I went for a drunken joyride in a golf cart that belonged to the apartment complex in...

View more questions Search