Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    suziford Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 01:30 PM
    Do the paintings of Stewart Wheeler bring any substantial amout of money?
    I am just trying to find out if Stewart Wheeler is a desired artist and what are his paintings worth. Thank you.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2009, 03:03 AM

Hi, suziford!

Do the works of that artist look like the same style of art that you'll find via clicking on the following link, please?

Stewart Wheeler Auctions Results - Wheeler Paintings & Bio

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I'm looking for birth father jimmy stewart from Michigan [ 2 Answers ]

I was born 12-27-1960 in San Diego Ca @Sharps Hospital, I was adopted newborn. I have met my birth mother her name is Reva, I would really like to meet my biological father, he was in the military at the time, and from Michigan, about 6"2' blue eyes a good dancer. His name is Jimmy Stewart I...

How do I bring back the old us? Bring back the long convo's and the activeness? [ 6 Answers ]

Bman 800 here call me bryan OK I've been dating the love of my life for almost six months and I have nown her for about a year now and I think the relationship is getting tired I am NOT breaking it off we love each other more than anything in the world she lost her virginity to me... I unfortunetly...

4-wheeler laws [ 3 Answers ]

Where I live its illegal to drive a 4-wheeler if you are under the age of 16, but if I was under age and driving on my property could the cops come and give me a fine?

Old W.E Wheeler & Co [ 45 Answers ]

I am courious if anyone would have any idea what an 1890-1900 W.E. Wheeler & Co. piano,serial #11 would be worth? It is in pretty good shape considereing the age. Thanks

I want to bring a canadian citizen to the us permanently and money is limited. [ 1 Answers ]

I have become very close to a young girl in a bad situation of abuse. She needs a fresh start. I want to bring her here, let her recover and then enroll her in college in the spring and get her a part time job, all leading up to citizenship. I am willing to sponsor her here, take her into my home...

View more questions Search