Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13ecca Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2009, 10:23 AM
    Sweet 17 and never been kissed.
    As the title says, I'm 17 and I've never been kissed.
    All my friends have kissed people before, however this doesn't bother me. They found someone who they wanted to share their first kiss with, it's just I've not yet.
    I don't want to kiss someone just because all of my friends have, I just want to know when I'll find that special someone when we can kiss. Obviously I don't expect to find my "soulmate" now.
    I guess this post is really about wanting someone rather than kissing. I just see all these movies and adverts where people get together and you think, ah it's a movie but then you see everyone round college together. It's just a bit of a downer not having anyone to hold.
    I guess this really isn't an advice post then, but does anyone have any happy relationship stories about when you found your special someone?
    :o
    ChihuahuaMomma Posts: 7,378, Reputation: 608
    Vision Expert

Feb 24, 2009, 10:40 AM

No one can tell you when and where you will meet this person. However, I really envy you for saving your first kiss for someone really special! GOOD FOR YOU!!
    kctiger Posts: 3,653, Reputation: 1319
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2009, 01:03 PM

I realize that in this country (America), you are constantly having images of "couples" shoved down your throat, to the extent that you sometimes feel abnormal if you don't have that someone special by your side... there is NOTHING wrong with being single, and there is NOTHING wrong with being 17 and not having your first kiss.

The hardest thing to do in life is to learn to be happy with yourself... it is truly an evolution of time and experience. Don't rush anything, but instead, enjoy as much as possible. Make everything count, which includes your first kiss...
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 24, 2009, 05:11 PM

Date, and take your chances with the rest of us, as you have to be with someone you like, to have the opportunities for what comes natural.
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2009, 05:40 PM
    Glad to hear your not a follower. Finish school and know that you will find someone when you least expect it and not looking. Just make sure you never settle and they have most of the qualities that you seek and stay strong-minded.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

18 and still not kissed! [ 6 Answers ]

I'm 18, and I've honestly never kissed a girl. Sadly, I've only hugged and held hands only once or twice. This is all partially due to my inexperience in relationships, as well as there not being much affection in my family. I've had 5 relationships to date, from 1st grade to the most recent in...

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed [ 8 Answers ]

I'm 16 and I've never been kissed. I like to hang out with guys, because I like them more than girls, like as friends. I'm not a slut and I don't sleep around, I just find it easier to get along with guys. Anyway, any guy that I hang out with, that I don't like, always likes me. But when I find a...

Never Been Kissed... [ 9 Answers ]

I'm 17 and believe it or not I have never been kissed. I haven't even been in a relationship. I have never had a boyfriend. It's really depressing because all of my friends are always talking about their boyfriends. I think that I'm attractive. I know that it is partly my fault because it is really...

Sweet sweet blues music [ 19 Answers ]

Does anyone know if Howling Wolf or John Lee Hooker are still alive and if they are, are they still playing

Never Kissed [ 15 Answers ]

Im 13 and Ive never kissed or had a boyfriend before. I know Im 2 young but all my friends have and well Im ancious to know what it feels like. I know Im not ugly because Ive gotten compliments about being really pretty before. My problem is that guys only check me out, and when they do like me...

View more questions Search