Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blueiman Posts: 158, Reputation: 5

Aug 22, 2006, 08:35 AM
    When a girl conntinues to test me over and over...
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2006, 09:01 AM
    Oh I forgot to mention the top pet peeve for me: personal hygiene.
    Lack of it is a deal breaker for sure.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2006, 05:40 PM
    My personal #1 pet peeve is moodiness.
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2006, 05:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Krs
    Right ok...

My comments re your pointers chuff ;).

1. I dont lie to my hubby, if you LOVE someone you dont lie, its a simple as that.
    2. Most of the times when a women complains, there a reason why we do, besides women are hormonal and men just dont understand that :)
    3. stupidity - same goes for men too!
    4. Games - Vice Versa ;)
    5. Women like to listen... men dont understand that.
    6. same as men
    7. same as men too
    8. there's ALWAYS a reason.... but as i said above... men dont always understand us.
    9. Men expect gifts too. But the trick is - expect nothing of no one.
    10. Well if any women does that then she aint worthed ;)
    I don't think Chuff was necessarily claiming that all women possess all of these traits. He was simply elaborating on traits that he dislikes, which was the point of the original question. I've known my share of women who possess some or all of these traits and it is quite exasperating to have to deal with. Also, I'm sorry but I don't buy that "hormonal" stuff ; I've heard it enough times before but it just doesn't fly. Remember. Men have hormones too (it's called testosterone) but if a man ever tried that excuse he'd be laughed right out of town. As for men not understanding why women start arguments (in reference to #8), perhaps some communication would go a long way towards fostering understanding. However, the one who opens the can of worms, i.e. starts the argument has to bear the responsibility for initiating the communication. If there's a reason then I have a right to know why ; otherwise, don't waste time starting an argument with me!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Aug 22, 2006, 06:09 PM
    I have to agree about the "hormonal stuff!!!!!!"

Women get PMS and men get HE MS. It has been proven that men have "cycles" too. Girls if you know it is coming then just deal with it. I know I do and I know many women who do. It is just a part of life we have to contend with.
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 23, 2006, 12:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by s_cianci
    I don't think Chuff was necessarily claiming that all women possess all of these traits. He was simply elaborating on traits that he dislikes, which was the point of the original question. I've known my share of women who possess some or all of these traits and it is quite exasperating to have to deal with. Also, I'm sorry but I don't buy that "hormonal" stuff ; I've heard it enough times before but it just doesn't fly. Remember. men have hormones too (it's called testosterone) but if a man ever tried that excuse he'd be laughed right out of town. As for men not understanding why women start arguments (in reference to #8), perhaps some communication would go a long way towards fostering understanding. However, the one who opens the can of worms, i.e. starts the argument has to bear the responsibility for initiating the communication. If there's a reason then I have a right to know why ; otherwise, don't waste time starting an argument with me!
    I know that, in fact in page 2 if I'm not mistaken you can see that we joked around about it.

Personally, ( I prob will get attacked now ) but when men say they don't buy it - hormonal stuff.. well that's when I come to the conclusion that some men don't understand women, women are a complicated breed (sometimes). I know men have hormones too, but women suffer more.
    Men don't understand when women ovulate, and when we have periods, it's a long cycle, and lots goes on in us ;)
    In fact when its my cycle, my husband usually just ignores me... to be honest it's the best therapy for me when I'm like it.
    statictable Posts: 436, Reputation: 34

Jul 29, 2007, 11:06 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by wanaknow
    Soooooooo Guys ... tell me what do you hate in your PERFECT Girl ??

'n what do you Love as well ?
    Hello wanaknow: From my perspective as a male the small things can be the most anxiety producing and it can take time before the heat of the relationship normalizes and gives one a clear view of the small things. Not long ago I read the results of a survey (extensive) and # 1 on the list of things males disliked in a female was GUM CHEWING. Sorry but that's the truth.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

For the GUYS! This sums up most guys problems here. Another great e-mail from DD [ 21 Answers ]

This is an e-mail from David Deangelo. He is 1000% correct here. Guys - LEARN from this. It's long BUT almost EVERY guy here does this... ***QUESTION*** Hi Dave, I recently bought your ebook because I have met a Girl that I am really into and I must make it work With her. You are...

Ugh I hate this please help [ 13 Answers ]

Really like two ofmy ex boyfriends one I think hates me well he tells me he likes me and stuff but he's only mentioned me giving him head and I said no then he asked if we could be friends with benefits that's what we were before we didn't have a cometment but all we did was makeout and cuddle but...

Why Does My Son Hate Me? [ 16 Answers ]

I really have had it with the disrespect, fighting, etc... It seems no matter how hard I try all we do is fight. He is 16 and this has been going on for a couple of years. I really think he hates me. It seems nothing I can do is right. No matter how nice I am he still snaps at me about everything....

Skinny Girl... Big Guys! [ 5 Answers ]

My friend, Jake, is big and "I luv big guys" it's something that runs on in my family the "Girls luv big guys" I only like them because I feel safe when they hug me and they're always warm.. but I'm skinny but I'm about average I'm not too... skinny but... Is it not normal for a skinny girl to...

WHY! Could he hate me now? [ 3 Answers ]

Okay I'm abit depressed because there's this guy I know,and for a long time we've been friends.Not great friends by any means,but he's forever been friendly with me,and never gave me any reason to think he hated me.We chat occasionally,but in recent weeks he's been very withdrawn,and I haven't done...

View more questions Search