Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kristin6989 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 09:15 PM
    Menstraul period
    I had my normal period and had sex my last day there was little to no spotting. I am pretty sure I took tampon out when I checked I found nothing and am having no symptoms of leaving my tampon in but the next day I went to the bathroom I started bleeding again then I have just seen light pink on the paper when I use the bathroom it has only been about two days I am on birth control and have been taking it faithfully so I'm not worried about being pregnant just worried something else is wrong, should I be worried I normally am off on the last day of my green B.C. pills but I am spotting very light could this be because of the sex?
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2009, 03:54 AM

Yes, sometimes there can be some spotting after sex... even more likely since you were right at the end of your period.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Menstraul [ 3 Answers ]

I am 24 years old and my periods are veryy heavy and painfull sometime I can't handle the pain. I clot the entire time I have my period. All day. And me mood is very bad I can't seem to function. But the cramps I just can't handle is something wrong wit me...

Prolonged menstraul bleeding [ 2 Answers ]

I started some light spotting around the 13th of November and I went to the ER because I was bleeding for like more than a week and they told me that it was normal especially if I have been stressing and that I should be OK and that it would stop on its own OK so I have been bleeding off and on...

Menstraul cycle [ 1 Answers ]

After having your tube tied does it make your cycle irregular

View more questions Search