Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2009, 07:30 PM
    Irish/American scholorships?
    Hi,

I'm really interested in studying in the states any info on where I can look for scholorships or more info would be greatly appreciated! :) Thanks

Eh... athletics are out by the way! :D
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2009, 05:22 AM

Here are a couple of sites to get your started. It will also be helpful to check the sites of the universities you are interested in. They will have a section for international students wanting to apply and obtain financial aid.

Paying for School in US - Financial Aid, International Students Scholarships, Foreign Students - US Study

eduPASS | Financial Aid for International Students
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2009, 08:08 AM

Thanks very much.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Irish myth [ 5 Answers ]

The Night before my uncle died there came this loud and heavy knock to my window and when we looked out we could not see anything. My Granny believes that it was a sign and we then believed it when we heard about my uncle. There is a fairy called a wichtleins that sends 3 knocks to a person to warn...

Irish film name [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a film a couple of years ago on TV it was funny in parts but more of a drama set in ireland about a widow and what happened after her husbands death. I can't remember the title but I know it was the woman's name, something like aggie or angie? Really want to see this again.

IRISH anyone? [ 4 Answers ]

Hello everyone! Anyone interested in learning Irish? PM me Luthcleasaí ___________________________________________________

Irish Gaelic [ 1 Answers ]

I had a friend a few years ago that would sing Irish Gaelic songs to me and she had the most beautiful voice and I enjoyed it. Im looking for something similar to her style but all I can find is this junk that sounds like a hillbilly ho down with the stomping and fiddles. I want something more...

View more questions Search