Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakef6064 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 06:26 PM
    Tiny Lumps On My Penis.
    Hello,

I Am 15, I hae looked at my penis a few times and thought o myself what is that? it is tiny little lumps all over my penis and it travels to my scrotum

What is it, can anyone help me?
    boron Posts: 38, Reputation: 5

Feb 26, 2009, 12:08 PM

Are lumps under the skin, or appear as a red or other color bumps on the surface? How large they are?
    jakef6064 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2009, 04:38 PM

Very Small bumps on the skin
    boron Posts: 38, Reputation: 5

Feb 27, 2009, 03:27 AM
    If bumps are pin-sized, skin-colored, or slightly reddish or brownish, and if they are located around hair follicles (where a hair comes out from the skin), and if they have no white centers, then this can be keratosis pilaris (an image of these bumps on the arm). It is totally harmless thickening of the skin around hair follicles, and is publicly called goose bumps. It's common, maybe not common on penis, but I've heard others have this on penis. You may check, if you also have these bumps on outer side of your upper arms, on the back, or on the buttocks, or thighs.

It's a genetic condition, and typically appears in adolescence. Bumps may be rubbed off, like with the wet towel after showering, but they appear again.

If your skin is oily and greasy, it may also be a seborrheic keratosis, it's the same condition as dandruff on the scalp. In this case, an antidandruff shampoo should help.

If there are some white centers (pus) then this may be acne or folliculitis.
    tyler4125 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 15, 2009, 01:35 PM
    I have the same situation but I have bumps that are the size of half a pea. I have popped them and I have scratched them yet, they haven't disappeared. Would you know what this may be? BTW I'm 14 yrs old
    alexjohnston12 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2010, 06:39 AM
    I am 14 and I have had these little bumps all over my penis mostly near the pubic area. Some are lager than other and the seem to be under the skin but not on my penis. One of the larger ones I poked with a pin and squeezed and a stringy white substance came out. What should I do and what could it be?

Email: [email protected]

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White lumps on penis head [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm sorry to post another penis lump topic, but I've gone through the topic and didn't find anything similar to my case. I'm 25, and I've been having small whitish lumps/bumps on the head of my penis for more than 10 years now (before being sexually active). There about 3 of them elliptical...

Penis lumps/bumps [ 1 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and have two lumps one on the front right part of my shaft and one in the middle. During an erection it seems like they connect to each other (with like a liquid channel), I can push one lump and the liquid goes to the other lump . One night I was laying with a girl in bed and we...

Penis lumps after circumstision. [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: I am 16 years old and was circumstised at around 8 years since the operation I have had lumps of skin under the head or my penis where they mucked up the operation. I have also had a hard gristlely lump which recently surfaced and began to come out of a opening in the skin. I squeezed it out...

Lumps on penis [ 1 Answers ]

My boyfiend has lumps on his penis, he has been to the doctors and has an appointment in January, he has had this before and also had an operation, due to this he has not been able to hold a full erection, as it has caused some damaged to the muscle. He found one awhile back and now there seems...

Lumps On Penis [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 21 and I have lumps all over my penis and the ball sack, They don't hurt at all, and some of them I can squeeze white stuff out of them. What are they? Can I do anything to get rid of them?

View more questions Search