Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smitheesmithee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 11:23 AM
    Still missing my ex!

I've just seen my first love today.
    Im in so much pain, we've had no contact since just before christmas.
    I feel like I'm back at square one, he looked so gorgeous, and just how I remember.

We waved at each other as we walked past not even like a smile wave. More like a unsure wave.

Just hurting me so much how friends can become strangers,
    We had so many good times, and laughs, he's the first person I slept with, we brought each other presents and stuff for christmas and birthdays, and now what...

a wave.
    x(

I just don't want to be back at square one, I can't stop thinking about him.
    He never hurt me, or treated me like dirt.
    We break up was awakard and complicated but it wasn't bad, we just agreed on having space, and it just faded out to the point were I feel he doesn't care.
    And I do care but I can't see him as a friend so what's the point :(
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Feb 24, 2009, 08:55 PM

How old are you both?
    How long did you see each other?
    Why did you break up?
    How long have you been broken up?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Something is missing [ 6 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I started dating back in 2006. We were going to be married in march but he started acting distant from me 5 months before the wedding. And he felt like he needed some space. We broke up for a few months then got back together.I gave him the space he needed. And he came back now he...

Dog gone missing [ 1 Answers ]

Help,please help me find our missing dog,Jake,he wondered off, but he normally returns.. thankyou.

Look up key missing [ 1 Answers ]

I am unable to use the internet because I get an error message that the requested look-up key is not found in any active activation context. How do I fix this?

Missing him [ 2 Answers ]

OK Im dating this guy andi like him and he's really sweet and all but I can't stop Thinking about my ex! Hes been calling me bad names and stuff latley but here's what happen with us... Him and I dated for a year and we broke up because we started fighting. Well I dated his friend and his friend...

View more questions Search