Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ahmed88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 12:51 PM
    Hot face/testicles
    I am 20 year old male. Since mid December 2008, my face has been feeling very hot and red, most of the time during the day.
    As well as my testicles being very hot as well.
    The condition tends to calm down slightly when I am in bed, and sometimes when I am sitting down.
    I have tried putting ice/cold water/air in these areas, but the heat just comes back straight after. It is very uncomfortable, aND IS NOT helping my health. Any ideas on why or what I can do about this condition, please let me know.
    BigDaddyR Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2009, 09:48 PM
    Jerk off or have Sex... I have the same problem, but after having some fun it goes away for about 5 or 6 days...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Testicles do not feel right [ 7 Answers ]

The past week or so, I have noticed that my testicles have become more loose than what they usually are. When I sit down, they hang more than usual and if I touch them, they feel as though they aren't there, like usually if they are squeezed, they hurt but now if they are squeezed, they don't hurt...

Testicles Aren't Low Any More [ 4 Answers ]

Hello I'm 15 years old and my testicles have dropped around 2 years ago. But just recently they have came back up again and aren't hanging as low as they were anymore. This has occurred in only like the past week or so and I haven't changed anything off the usual either so I don't know what's...

Can Move Testicles Voluntarily [ 2 Answers ]

Is it normal for me to be able to move my testicles voluntarily? By shifting a muscle in my stomach, I can lift them about 2 inches. Should I be worried or embrace my new talent?:)

View more questions Search