Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    miana79 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Aug 19, 2006, 07:31 PM
    Information of skin lightening pill-(L-Glutathione)
    I keep hearing the name of this pill come up (L-Glutathione)! Every time I do my research on skin lightening I see the name...
    Has anyone here ever used this product? Does it work? Where can I order the product?
    coolcat1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 15, 2006, 10:51 PM
    L-Glutathione Can be had at any Vitamin shop up to 1000mg @ 100-Caps for under $18US and 3000mg power @ 1000grams for under $50US and its made in USA LABs under FDA guide lines, you no what you are getting

Coolcat
    Meena221 Posts: 33, Reputation: 1

Oct 24, 2006, 04:29 PM
    You have to take Gult pill with vitamin C for a lightening effect or results. Look it up @ Yahoo or goole search Glutathione for skin lightening. There is a previous thread done on this with a lot of info check it out. Good Luck, Reasrch it/.
    blackbooty Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2006, 02:33 PM
    Does it really work? Anyone have before after photos?
    loraine_2803 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 12:21 AM
    Hi. Anyone has try lglutathathione for skin lightening and what is the result?? :confused:
    loraine_2803 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 12:22 AM
    Has anyone use glutathione? What is resultds:confused:
    justflawless Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

May 24, 2007, 12:54 PM
    Please see related answer to this post at
    https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...ork-56713.html
    HonEB Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

May 24, 2007, 10:19 PM
    Glutathone doest work well in pill form because it doesn't get absorbed through the body orally. Injections of glut or taking suppliments that will naturally build glut in the body is the only way to go. As for weither glut works? No one knows for sure. Theoretically it is suppose to work but reality shows different.
    Hamid28 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Jul 16, 2007, 05:42 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HonEB
    glutathone doest work well in pill form because it doesnt get absorbed through the body orally. injections of glut or taking suppliments that will naturally build glut in the body is the only way to go. as for weither glut works? no one knows for sure. theoretically it is suppose to work but reality shows different.
    Then I quess Iīm a special case cause THEY DO WORK, been using them for three mounts with amazing results so... I donīt know where you people do your background studies but this is misinformation. Do you use the wright form of pills and do you take the wright dossage. Are you a smoker ( vit C doesnīt get absorbed in a smokers system ) and Glut. Takes time to build up in your body after it has detox you internally than itīs only side effect is the whitening of ones skin... so it takes time. And sadly if you are to dark it just wonīt work. Anyway for all off you who are thinking about using Glut. It does work but you must be exact, take your pills on time and the wright dossage, get vitamine C with Rosehip and use a good external crčme ( not a cheap one ) for example Lanchaster Infinite White Line or Līoreal. These are not cheap but heah you must be ready to invest in yourself if you won't to succied... and donīt listen to he said she said but consult your doctor... Good luck

Nov 19, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamid28
    Then I quess Iīm a special case cause THEY DO WORK, been using them for three mounts with amazing results so....I donīt know where you people do your background studies but this is misinformation. Do you use the wright form of pills and do you take the wright dossage. Are you a smoker ( vit C doesnīt get absorbed in a smokers system ) and Glut. takes time to build up in your body after it has detox you internally than itīs only side effect is the whitening of ones skin...so it takes time. And sadly if you are to dark it just wonīt work. Anyway for all off you who are thinking about using Glut. it does work but you must be exact, take your pills on time and the wright dossage, get vitamine C with Rosehip and use a good external creme ( not a cheap one ) for example Lanchaster Infinite White Line or Līoreal. These are not cheap but heah you must be ready to invest in your self if you wont to succied....and donīt listen to he said she said but consult your doctor....Good luck
    No one has to take my word for anything. I'm not a smoker but if you talk about the other uses of glutathione (autism) , glutathione is exclusively administered interavenousely. I am not a scientists. I haven't done the studies but I've been reading. Unfortunately I don't have my sources bookmarked but I've read this everywhere. Glutathione isn't absorbed in the intestines very well. True? Not true? Buy the pills, take before and after pics and hope for the best if that's what you want. Just keep what I said in mind and do your own homework.
    Hamid28 Posts: 31, Reputation: 2

Nov 21, 2007, 10:05 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by HonEB
    no one has to take my word for anything. im not a smoker but if you talk about the other uses of glutathione (autism) , glutathione is exclusively administered interavenousely. i am not a scientists. i havent done the studies but ive been reading. unfortunately i dont have my sources bookmarked but ive read this everywhere. glutathione isnt absorbed in the intestines very well. true? not true? buy the pills, take before and after pics and hope for the best if thats what you want. just keep what i said in mind and do your own homework.
    Because of the fact that Glutathione is not easly obsorved by ones system it should be taken with large doses of Vitamine C. Do some more "reading" and you'll find that out.And L-Glutathione (the L stands for the reduce form) is one of the most studied anti-oxidant in healt care supplements and thus very safe... so you completely lost me on the "autism" part.Glutathione has many forms and is used for a scale of medications.

Nov 21, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamid28
    Because of the fact that Glutathione is not easly obsorved by ones system it should be taken with large doses of Vitamine C. Do some more "reading" and you'll find that out.And L-Glutathione (the L stands for the reduce form) is one of the most studied anti-oxidant in healt care supplements and thus very safe...so you completly lost me on the "autism" part.Glutathione has many forms and is used for a scale of medications.
    Like I said, I'm not a scientist and never did the tests but I truly believe what I've been reading. It's a major trend. Glutathione doesn't get absorbed into the body well. Even the reduced form. It already doesn't stand much of a chance with the stomach acids. Vitamin C doesn't have anything to do with wiether or not glutathione gets aborbed. Vit C helps glutathione stay in the body longer. Gluthathione is only bioavailable for 4 hours tops. vitamin C prevents its metabolism so it extends the time is bioavailable and thus raises the levels of glutathione in the body. But first you need to elevate glutathione levels. If pills work for you then wonderful. There is no guarantee that anyone will get results from pill (when it comes to skin lightening) but if pills don't work, you can always give IVs and injections a go. In 2 months you can be sure if it works or not. That's in comparison to 4-6 months (at least) with pills.

Liver, Cancer, Hepatitis, A, B, C, Detoxification, Hepatic, Medicine, Prevention, Florida
    Liver Detoxification
    Glutathione: New Supplement on the Block
    Glutathione, GSH and Whey Protein. Information for Physicians
    joody Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2008, 02:05 PM
    Has anyone use glutathione? What is resultds
    drhani Posts: 15, Reputation: 2

Feb 17, 2008, 04:04 PM
    What should be the dose of these pills?
    whiterskinnow Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2008, 11:28 AM
    These pills are dangerous and do not work! Read this article for more info - Do L-Glutathione Pills Make Skin Lighter?

Feb 21, 2008, 11:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterskinnow
    These pills are dangerous and do not work! read this article for more info - Do L-Glutathione Pills Make Skin Lighter?
    There is no proof that glut pills actually work. There is more data to suggest they can't work. Anyway, the only other potential out there are the IV injections. But there is no proof that works either. This is a painful way to play the guinea pig.
    SunshineNY Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2008, 07:33 AM
    Full Body Skin Whitening - The Medical Science of Skin Lightening here is a link to purchasing the injection I found today on the net.
    sunnysimonn Posts: 1, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2008, 05:54 PM
    Hello,
    l-glutathione works, but you have to do it the right way, I had medium brown skin, the first time I took it I didn't take the right dosage and did not see results. The following time after some research I did the right way.

Its 20-40mgs per KG body weight and twice that vit. C and spf30+ even indoors.

Its personal but I want to tell you anyway, after the first month I saw the head of my penis become very pink like never before. After two months my face and chest got very light, and the following month the rest of my body. Its very important to stay away from the sun and use sunblock. I hate sunblock because its sticky, but you got to.

This should not cost you a lot of money, I bought jarrow brand glut for $30 and vit. C 1000mg at wal mart for $7.00. Hope this helps.

Thanks
    SunshineNY Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Apr 6, 2008, 04:21 PM
    Glutathione pills have no benefits when taken orally based on the studies I read over the internet for the past few years but, I have found a site that was able to do just that with a combination thereof other supplements... very interesting and a bit costly!

Doctors

Liposome-Enclosed Glutathione

Acetyl-Glutathione 100mg Capsules - The Maplewood Company
    joody Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2008, 01:13 AM
    You mean no benefits for Glutathione pills?? and we notice difference just when we use Glutathione Injections? Please SunshineNY answere me?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Glutathione skin whitening pill [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know what is the best skin whitening pill that really works? That will lighten my skin at least two shades.I have very dark brown skin my parents are from jamacia. Most of the skin whitening pill state that I would need to take 500 mg of glutathione pill for at least 2 years, two...

L-glutathione pill dosage [ 1 Answers ]

Hi just wondering how much dosage should I take of the glutathione pill & vit c, as I have yellow skin and I work out quite a lot?:)

Makari Oralight Skin Lightening Pill [ 14 Answers ]

.. who has tried it? Or if anyone has any informative information please share Thanks!

Skin lightening? [ 11 Answers ]

Okay, I may be naïve here but I have some questions about skin lightening. 1. What is it? 2. Why would you do it? I have been thinking about this with all of the threads dedicated to this topic. I thought maybe it was for someone with a dermatological problem, but it looks like I'm wrong. ...

Do l-glutathione really lighten the skin complexion? Please help! [ 1 Answers ]

I value your opinion. Do you know if l-glutathione actually can lighten a person's skin complexion and achieve an even skin tone?? I'm happy with my skin tone but I want to get rid of my ugly stretch marks which reminds me on overweight years as a teenager.. I just want to be able to wear a bikini...

View more questions Search