Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Mar 5, 2009, 04:08 PM

None at all! They are all pretty good friends. Hefty often grooms the wee ones, and even plays with them. Okay well he did shove Putty in the toilet, but I don't think that counts. ;) I looked up just in time to see Putty on the rim of the toilet and Hefty stand on his back legs and just go *push* and *splash!*
    Akoue Posts: 1,098, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 04:16 PM

Yeah, I guess you just have to file that under "boys will be boys". Pretty funny, though. Hefty clearly has a good sense of humor. One of my guys is like that, a great sense of humor and brilliant at playing practical jokes. He gets me all the time. And when he gets me he runs away giggling. I've never had the heart to punish him because it's so damn funny. Plus, I like it that each one has his own personality; I'd hate to make someone with a great sense of humor afraid to be funny. If he keeps spooking the girls, though, they may decide to take matters into their own hands... er... paws, into their own paws.
    Varoth Posts: 58, Reputation: 2

Mar 5, 2009, 04:18 PM

I've had the same problem. Kittens start getting bitey, and if you don't cut it off now, it will only get worse. He tries to bite you, just flick him gently on the nose. Worked on mine.

Mar 5, 2009, 04:25 PM

Hefty still has the heart of a kitten himself. He is extremely playful and often ambush's or sneak attacks us. One of his favorite things to do is get in the window while we are on the computer and bat us on the head from around the curtain when we aren't looking. Often he goes on what we call "nip attacks" when he just spaz's all over the house for no apparent reason.
    Akoue Posts: 1,098, Reputation: 113
    Ultra Member

Mar 5, 2009, 04:29 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Silverfoxkit View Post
    Hefty still has the heart of a kitten himself. He is extremely playful and often ambush's or sneak attacks us. One of his favorite things to do is get in the window while we are on the computer and bat us on the head from around the curtain when we aren't looking. Often he goes on what we call "nip attacks" when he just spaz's all over the house for no apparent reason.
    I LOVE spaz attacks. They are so much fun. My eldest does the same thing. One minute he's a peaceful as can be and the next minute he's racing around is if for his life. It's great because the other boys (three of them), who are much smaller, try to catch and tackle him. He just knocks them over as he races all over the house. Once he's done, and comes over and curls up with me, leaving the other three looking for someone, or something, they can attack. That's usually when the girls get targeted.

Mar 5, 2009, 04:37 PM

I've learned in life one only needs two things in life to find true amusement. A cat and a laser light. There is nothing funner then watching Hefty dash around desperately trying to catch the "red bug". Sometimes the dogs join in on the fun to.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Food invention (registration of a food product?) [ 12 Answers ]

I have thought up a good idea for a new food product and would like to offer it to a company, but to do that (I was informed by my dad) I need proof that this idea is mine so no one can steal it and such, registration of a food product? I need to know how to go on to this. A website perhaps? Please...

Will my older kitten ever be nice to my new kitten? [ 5 Answers ]

I have never had cats before. I adopted a male neutered kitten who is now 11 weeks old. Today, I adopted a 7 week old male neutered kitten, as a companion. I didn't realize the size difference would be so great until I got my new kitten home. 4lbs vs. 1.2lbs. My older cat seems to want to play, but...

How much "people food" can a kitten take? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello! I have a 2 and 1/2 month old kitten named Auni. She is an adorable, perfectly healthy kitten. But I have one question, how much people food can a cat have before it starts to create health problems? My Mom just won't STOP feeding her people food! She gives her EVERYTHING, and of...

Overly aggressive kitten [ 5 Answers ]

I adopted my male kitten when he was 10 weeks old. He is now about 6 months old, and will NOT leave my female cat alone. This makes me very upset - I have had my female cat, who is now 9, for 8 years and she is my baby. He chases her around the house, and starts fights with her. I also catch him...

View more questions Search