Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    devotedcollecto Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 23, 2009, 03:45 AM
    Real Estate TV Show w/ Ellen DeGeneres Look-alike
    It was the eighties or nineties I watched a cute TV show centered around a real estate office (I believe). There was a male agent, middleaged guy, who, as I recall, resembled the dad/head of the business on "Just Shoot Me." The major female role was played by a statuesque brunette with excellent posture, she has been in other performances but I can't give you dates or shows. She wore business dresses, high heels, and was scornful of everyone, but loved to sell to those hapless schmucks who were buying. She liked to WIN! The absolute star of the show for me was a mid-size blonde with a vacuous face who played the secretary. She had difficulty answering the phone and taking a message. Her desk was covered in post-it-notes in one show. I have always thought it was played by Ellen Degeneres before she became mega-famous. Before I die, I would like to know for sure. Ellen's website credits do not include this short-lived comedy, perhaps not considered one of those masterpieces she wants remembered forever. So tell me, was it Ellen? Who was the big brunette? And the guy, who was he? This has been cropping up in my memory for years and years... HELP!
    Purukivel Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 242
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2009, 11:52 AM

You are correct--it WAS Ellen DeGeneres. The show was Open House, a spinoff from Duet. Man... I remember watching both of them.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Real estate [ 1 Answers ]

I am moving from W.V. to S.C. how do I find the apartment or house I need before moving?

Real estate [ 2 Answers ]

My uncle recently passed away,my aunt still lives in the house which is paid in full. She has no children and no will.She is 78 years old,and very reluctant to do a will.Her sisters believe she should do a will or the state could take her house if she passes away.My question is in the state of...

Problems with Executor of Estate not signing sales contract for real estate [ 4 Answers ]

My sister and I are the beneficiaries of our mothers will. She died when I was 17 and left my sister and I half of her estate, and named her doctor as the executor. I am now 22 and my sister is 20 (21 next month). We all agreed (verbally) to sell the family house to our father for $125k. He...

Real Estate [ 3 Answers ]

Does any one here know about real estate. I'm wondering which aspect of the whole career is best as in buying a house fixing it up and selling or going through companies. Or if they are two totally different things in all. Just any info would be appreciated. Thanks

View more questions Search