Feb 22, 2009, 10:02 PM
    Dose he love me
    I met this guy and he always tells me how much he loves me
    How do I know for sure he dose? :confused:
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2009, 10:07 PM

Hi, i_love_ray!

He says that he loves you. Does he not also show that he loves you by the things that he does and the way that he treats you?

How long have you known him, please?

Thanks!
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2009, 04:34 PM

If you are having doubts, are you sure they are not on your part?

Sometimes we project our feelings.

He's told you he does, is there any reason to not believe this?

(By the way, does, as in 'Does he love me?' Dose, as in 'I take that dose of medicine 3 times a day'... just to let you know)
    blondiechick916 Posts: 24, Reputation: 3

Feb 23, 2009, 07:00 PM

Guys can be confusing... sometimes its hard to predict what they really mean or what there intentions are... us we have to figure out and try to interpret what they mean... its one of the hardest jobs on the plant, but go with your instinct and what your heart tells you... there is a saying that my sister told my boyfriend which I thought was awesome... she went up to him and said "quit telling my sister you love her and for once just show it" then he realized that he did need to show it more and he gave me signs that he actually cared so maybe you might need someone or even yourself to ask him to show or give a sign that he does actually in fact have feelings for you...
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2009, 07:56 PM

Are you two even together? In a relationship? Only he knows if he loves you and there are more ways to showing yoyu besides telling you like Clough said.
    Thewizard Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Feb 23, 2009, 08:24 PM

I am a guy and I will tell you how I show it... I would always want to be around her, even if we were doing nothing... I would make sure she was there if people invited me out... I would choose to be with her, instead of with my buddies drinking for the night... I would do whatever I could to make her smile... I would tell her how beautiful she looked every time I saw her... I would "show" her I was not like most guys... most of this stuff would be subtle but a girl I loved would definitely know it. I hope haha , Hope it all works out for you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How dose a player fall in love with a girl [ 3 Answers ]

I like this lad he is a bit of a player and I have already fallen in love with him on and of for about 3 4 years when I stayed at his he said give me your arm so we were cuddled up all night after we had sex what do you think should happen and dose he like me

Dose she truly love me how to tell [ 2 Answers ]

I think my girl is cheating on me how can I tell?lif so what do I do?? I NEED HELP ON THIS... thank you:confused: :mad:

What dose GHT mean? [ 4 Answers ]

In e-mail an instant message what dose GHT mean?

What dose he mean? [ 8 Answers ]

My ex boyfriend and I were together for almost a year and a half. He left me for someone else while I just started college. 6 months go by, he calls me seeing how I was doing. He wanted to go out for coffee. After the conversation he text message me saying "I think about what did i did to us all...

View more questions Search