Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    101twinkling Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 04:01 PM
    Am I adopted
    I don't know if I am adopted or not and I want to find out because tere are no pictures of my fake or real mum when she was pregnant and I am afraid to ask her or anyone about this. So please if you know any website wich I can enter my details and find out helpp plzzz.:confused::(
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2009, 07:59 PM

First you should be ashamed, even if she adopted you she is no "fake" mother, someone needs to put you over their knee for such talk. A Mother who raises you, who is there when you are sick, who is there for the first day of school, and more are the best and most real moms in the entire world.

Next some people do not like photos showing them pregnant, I have 5 boys and not a single photo of any of their moms pregnant. In fact since I normally take the photos it would be hard to prove I existed in most of them.

No there is no web site that will tell you about this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My mom was adopted [ 2 Answers ]

Hello. My mother was adopted as a newborn in valdosta ga in 1947. She now resides in macclenny Florida. My whole life I wanted to know where I came from my mom wasn't ready until now to search. I;am grown now and want to help her. She knows very little only what her name would have been at birth...

Was I adopted? [ 2 Answers ]

Was my sister and I adopted by my grandparents and how can we find this out?

How do I know if I was adopted [ 1 Answers ]

Ask your parents.

Can he still adopted me [ 1 Answers ]

I just want to no if I am 17 can my step dad still adopted me if I'm 18 in June ?

I was Adopted at age ten! [ 6 Answers ]

I was adopted at age ten but had been in foster care since I was 4 yrs old> I was just wondering were do I start to find my biological family I'm turing eighteen tommorw and have beeeeen waiting for this chance all of my life!Can anyone help me?:confused:

View more questions Search