Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dollbaby1972 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 02:44 PM
    Babies and infants
    :)In what ways are we teaching babies not to be babies? If you believe we aren't, you may say so, but you must also place yourself in the natural child people's shoes, however briefly, and response from their perspective. Be sure to balance scholarly comments with opinions, and examples of where you have seen this happening would add to our discussion.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 22, 2009, 02:51 PM
    Would this be homework by any chance?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Eczema on infants [ 2 Answers ]

My twins who are 10 months old both have Eczema and have had it since they were about 2 months old. I have tried everything for it and can't seem to fnd anything that is actually working. The doctor perscribed hydrocortisone but it doesn't seem to work all that great. What do I do?

I to become a safe haven for infants and toddlers [ 11 Answers ]

I want to become a safe haven for infants and toddlers

6month infants growth and nutrition [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, my son is 6months now he is on breast milk and 1-2tsp of caracal in a day and some days not even caracal. He won’t take bottle nor drink water or juice even to make it interested I put honey on nipple but still he is not ready. I tried all the ways 2 make baby food tasty with honey, milk...

Lump on Infants Back since birth [ 2 Answers ]

My Daughter how is Six months old is having a lump on her back since birth, Docter says nothing to worry, though it seems it does not pain her because she does not cry but I am really worried and would like to know what to do?

View more questions Search