Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    misplaced 2 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 01:53 PM
    1950s Child TV program Chicago
    Nobody I know can remember this show and I'm beginning to think it was a product of my over active childhood imagination.

When I was a child (circa early to mid 1950s) there was a TV program shown in Chicago that featured an older (seemed old to me) man with a deep voice, a frog and a cat named midnight (I think that was its name). The cat would say "nice" over and over and the man would say plunk your magic twanger froggie". I remembeerr being terrified... but mesmerized by the frog and the man. Does anyone know what thiss show was?
    Thanks!
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 22, 2009, 03:40 PM

"Andy's Gang" (1955)
    YouTube - FROGGY THE GREMLIN PLUNK YOUR MAGIC TWANGER
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Feb 22, 2009, 04:23 PM

Glad to help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wiring a 1950s gramaphone [ 1 Answers ]

Hi - I have just purchased a 1950s gramophone off Ebay but the plug has been removed. There are three wires, all coloured brown, how can I find out which is live, neutral and earth. Thank you

Why is the University of Chicago blocking access to the Chicago Annenberg Challenge? [ 33 Answers ]

See this interesting article by Stanley Kurtz in National Review Online: Stanley Kurtz on Barack Obama, Bill Ayers & Chicago Annenberg Challenge on National Review Online "When Obama made his first run for political office, articles in both the Chicago Defender and the Hyde Park Herald featured...

Music in the 1950s [ 11 Answers ]

Please can you name some famous artists you where aaround during the 1950s also some songs please

Tax deductions for familys with child in title 1 program. [ 1 Answers ]

Is there a tax deduction or credit for familys with a chid in the title 1 program at school? (kids with learning disabilities) what is it and how do I get it. We live in Oregon.

View more questions Search