Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jessimukah Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Aug 19, 2006, 06:57 AM
    Late 90's spanish dance song
    Hey guys I don't usually ask questions but there's this song that was back and the late 90's somewhere between 1998-2000 I think pretty sure but anyway it was a guy and a girl singn mostly the girl,all spanish,very popular,always played on the radio including hip hop,rap,r&b,n dance stations not just on the spanish ones anyway if you can please list ne songs that come 2 mind because it's bugn the crap out of me Ne help would be appreciated thanks.
    Jessimukah
    AlwaysWriting Posts: 131, Reputation: 6

Jun 11, 2008, 04:25 PM
    Obsesion-Aventura?
    tf7426 Posts: 282, Reputation: 21

Jun 12, 2008, 07:23 AM
    David tavare ft.2 Evissa - hot summer night?
    runnersdelight85 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 5, 2010, 01:23 PM
    Name of the group - Sentidos Opuestos and they had lots of cool songs. Just look them up on like you tube and you'll get all their videos. I was looking for the same thing. Hope it helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

90's Dance Hit [ 3 Answers ]

I have recorded a part of a song from the radio. I think it was a big summer hit in the 90's . Here's the link http://s44.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=04ERBQZTC1LBJ0V7680G67DTDF So if anyone remembers the title/artist

Artist & Title To A 90's Dance Tune [ 3 Answers ]

Hello there all, I was wondering if someone can help me find the artist & title to this classic 90's dance track that rocked dance floors up & down the UK back in the day. I know some of the lyrics to the tune but not all of them. It goes something like this:- "All I need, all I needed was...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Kids movie from late 80's early 90's I think [ 11 Answers ]

There was a movie that I watched once when I was younger about a young girl who had dolls that came to life and they lived in a land that she could go to if she stepped through her mirror. I know it is not Alice and Wonderland. This movie was about the girl's grandma was getting older and she...

80's or 90's dance song [ 2 Answers ]

I need help finding a title or artist name for a dance song I heard at a club the other night. I remember hearing it as a kid but I have no clue of it's artist or title... okay my best knowledge to its lyrics: (something) ,(something) lover I know what you want (something) ,(something) love I...

View more questions Search