Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    allinone Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 10:08 AM
    How to copy a ringtone file to nokia6205
    I would like to copy ringtone files from memory card or computer to the phone. Is it possible?

Thanks
    streve Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Mar 9, 2009, 12:50 PM

What service provider?
    allinone Posts: 76, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2009, 08:34 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by streve View Post
    What service provider?
    Verizon but the question is how to copy the ringtones from My sounds to My pictures

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

VB ringtone [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Does anyone know how I can get my hands on the VB ringtone that starts with "Hey mate, your phones ringing"?

How do I copy file to I tunes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there, I have never used this forum before so please forgive me if I don't get the proceedures right. I have a really frustrating problem and having searched the web cannot find any referance to the problem. I recently downloaded an album of songs and when I tried to copy into my I tunes...

Single file copy to same directory on multiple machines - XP [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'd like to use any copy command (PSexec, Robocopy, copy, xcopy) to copy a SINGLE file to the same location on MULTIPLE machines using XP. e.g. XCopy TEST.txt \\MACHINE1\C:\MyDir XCopy TEST.txt \\MACHINE2\C:\MyDir XCopy TEST.txt \\MACHINE3\C:\MyDir Cxopy TEST.txt ...

Ringtone 'file type not recognized' [ 2 Answers ]

I just downloaded a ringtone from my phone(openwave) and it sent a text message with the file, but when I try to save the file it starts to download and then a message pops up that says "file type not recognized." I have a motorola razr. Is there anyway I can get the ringtone?

Copy.exe file [ 1 Answers ]

When I double click on the hard drives it give an error saying copy.exe file not found But when I highlight that drive and right click from the mouse it gives me the content of the drive Let me know the solution for this I also have another question Whenever I restart/start my...

View more questions Search