Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    crazyoverher Posts: 319, Reputation: 6

Mar 26, 2009, 03:59 PM

Well I guess I could just delete the email and not say anthing to him about it. Plain and simple, unless he asks... but I guess I could be unavailable for a couple of weeks... just tell him that in my email and nothing else... just so he knows that I'm not being a diXX to him.
    heartbroke Posts: 163, Reputation: 24

Mar 26, 2009, 04:19 PM

Or just put him in the same folder that u put her in
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 26, 2009, 04:26 PM

If he was your friend he would have realized that you are hurting and wouldn't be adding to your pain and confusion. This sounds like a friend that if you were hanging from a cliff he'd step on your fingers to see you hurt even more.

Ask yourself, would you do something like this to your friend? If you knew he was hurting would you continue to talk about his ex or send him emails that she sent you?

Mar 26, 2009, 04:54 PM

All right... I will mysteriously "disappear" for now...

Mar 26, 2009, 04:59 PM

Disappearing as in doing your own thing... moving on and such

Mar 26, 2009, 05:10 PM

Your right romefalls... I would never do that to a friend of mine... add more to his/her pain.

He is her friend first u know...

Mar 26, 2009, 05:20 PM

He's her friend first? Red flag! Drop him like you did her. You want her out of your life and everything connected to her.

Mar 26, 2009, 05:24 PM

Oh... ok... yeah theve been best buds since they were 11

But then again, not sure what his email said... since I deleted it.. for all in know - he might have just been checking in on me... who knows for sure! Darnit... how do I play this?

I guess the safe thingis to just do as everyone suggests and not contact him too

Mar 26, 2009, 05:45 PM

Btw he also left me a voicemail. Should I delete that too?

Mar 26, 2009, 05:50 PM

Review the page, then see if you want to ask this question again

Mar 26, 2009, 07:10 PM

Umm... yeah never mind... ill delete his voice mail too!

Sheesh.. u guys are givn me some TOUGH LOVE!!

Mar 26, 2009, 09:12 PM

hey everyone... its late... had more than a few beers... so I'm going to rant... its a long story I'm going to tell u so grab a drink..

I cnanott believe that fu^^n witch... how cold hearted she is to have put me thournhg everything! I just can't believe that a person could be so mean. I really think that she alerady made a decision to leave me and she just used that one night to finally say that she had enough...

dudes... you shouldve been there. Listne to this pathetic story... :

I live in san antonio... and we decided to go to austin for the weekend... go bar hopping etc... so here goes the story for u:

so she got off work at 6:30 when she said she would be at her place at 5 so that we could go to austin... we didn't eat so we stopped at applebees first...

by the time we got to austin it was 9:30 and she was tired... she told me that she wanted to take a nap for only 30minutes... and to wake her then... so I had a drink in the hotel room and noticed that she was snoring like a salior... no problem because things start to hop around 11pm anyway.. so no biggie.

I decided to let her sleep for one hour... then I woke her up and she threw a hissy fit saying that I shouldve woken her up sooner and that now she doesn't have time to get ready for the night...

so she yells at me for that and gives me the silent treatment.. then we leave the hotel and walk to 6th street.. the area where all the bars are... I asked: so where would you like to start at? And she tells me... it doesn't really matter because its all about me anyway! What the hell?

so I finally drag her to this bar and she's in a bad mood as the evening starts... well we hang out.. shes not talking to me... and so I say lets go to another bar... so we go...

our intention was to go bar hopping, get drunk and the go back to the room for some wild and hot sex.

um... so we go to the next bar and she go gets a shooter because she's an alkie remember?

so she gets me one too and I drink it and she takes my picture and looks at it and says... oh were just going to stay here.. because your already FU**ed up. I say no... lets go have some fun its only the second bar... and she gets hissy and says... no...

I say to her... dont be uncool and cause drama... lets have fun and go... so she goes with me outside where she walks ahead of me... and we go to another bar but there was another one we said we would go to... so I say... lets go... and she says... im not walking all that way so I could carry u back to the hotel rooom!

I tell her... im not drunk.. I wasn't... just buzzed... and she proceeds to walk 5 feet in front of me and we go to the club... she tells me to order her a beer while she is going to the restroom... as she is TEXTING someone... who knows who... she is always getting texts...

I get her a beer and stand there at the club waiting for her to come out of the bathroom... and notice as I stood there for 10 minutes that she is at standing table... by herself... I say if you saw me standing there why didn't u wave to me or come and get me... she didn't reply.

so then we are drinking our beers and she is not talking to me at all. She's saying that she is havinng "so much "fun... as she is cursing... and that she will have a much better time when she goes out with her friends the next day... ouch that really hurt me... so I told her... lets just go back to the hotel if your going to act that way...

so we leave and now she is walking 10 feet ahead of me... crying in 5 inch high heels! I could barly keep up with her... so we get back to the room and of course she doesn't take her clothes off... and goes straight to bed... I take a shower and come to bed and she is on her side.. with her back to me at the edge of the bed!!

I see her that she is cold so I go get a blanket for her and put it over her... how pathetic am I?

so... in the morning... she gets more texts and calls her friend and sounds peachy to them so I figure everythings cool with us... but no.

we drive back to san antonio and she gives me the silent teatment all the way back...

she drops me off at her apt. and I ask why is she still in the car? And she says that she has errands to do... um OK..

I say "i love you baby, sorry if i made u upset" and she looks at me and shakes her head up and down and peels off in her truck!! Can u guys believe that?!

that is the type of drama that I ALWAYS used to get with her...

have anyone of you all out there relate to me?

comments please... it really makes me so mad that I was such a wussy with her... I just wanted things to be nice. I loved her and I didn't want to cause any drama...

two weeks later.. she tells our mutual friend that she doesn't respect me because I'm not a "man" and I don't stand up to her!!

dang... I couldve EASILY unleased on her... I did so ONE time and she freaked out! Started crying and said I was "mean"
    and the thing is... I didn't even begin to get upset...

anyway... thanks for hearing my rant... I got lots of these BS stories to tell u... if u want to hear them...

:( I'm not feeling sorry for myself... im just pis$ed that I put up with all of this and she didn't care one bit.

Mar 26, 2009, 09:31 PM

OR HE%% MAYBE IM WRONG... MAYBE ALL WOMEN ARE LIKE THIS!?

I Don't KNOW... was this normal behavior everyone?

Mar 26, 2009, 09:33 PM
    Guys... I so want to read our friends email... he just sent ANOTHER ONE!!

Ughhhhhh!!

Mar 27, 2009, 06:18 AM

Hey you know what people?

I was thinking about those 2 emails.. that I got. Everybody - I am happy to tell you that I DID delete those emails!!

So I have NO clue on what they had in them... all that I saw was that they were forwarded to me through our friend...

Now I did read where it had... "i want to still be ur friend" and the other one said on its subject: "im at a place i want to be"

Now... I assume that those are HER words not his... well if that is correct then, she didn't RESPECT my wishes when I told her that I didn't want to hear anything from her until next month!

Even so, if those are her words.. then obviously she doesn't want to be with me. I will just assume that those ARE HER words and not our mutual friends. Either way... it seems to me that she dumped me for sure.

Whatever... I already TOLD her what she had to do if she wanted to. And, in all of our relationship... even when we broke like a gazzilion times... I ALWAYS came crawling back to her.. or I texted or emailed her...

But with your guyz help... I have had NC since I started talking to everyone here last 30ish days ago.

I'm sure she's surprised by my actions.

Anyway, it doesn't bother me that if it WAS her that I can assume wrote that... that she's gone, because in a way, I feel as if I was the one who ultimately decided to end it by doing NC as everyone here suggested.

Regardless, I will NOT respond to her /our friends email... but I was wondering although I have asked before... but I didn't get an answer... should I email our friend to say... that I got "his" emails but deleted them and that if he wants to continue to be my friend to not talk about her or tell me anything?

Advice please... and I'm NOT trying to be a martyr here... just want to know how to play it. I really do thank everyone here... that has given me advice...

U have helped me tremendously! Thnkx

Mar 27, 2009, 06:21 AM
    And no... hes not a good friend even though he's hers first... but I don't want to be uncool and not talk to him... I think that for all that our friendship meant to me... I should at least email him and tell him that. But I don't know, that's why I'm asking... 'WHAT WOULD YOU DO" ;)
    starlite1 Posts: 753, Reputation: 58

Mar 27, 2009, 06:29 AM

Hi Crazy,

You did great by deleting the emails, good for you! Honestly? I would just ignore both of them. He didn't respect your wishes and sent you those emails anyway. I would leave him alone too.

Mar 27, 2009, 06:53 AM

THANK YOU starlite1... I really appreciate you telling me that. It was tough deleting them without reading them... I put my hand over the screen so I couldn't see as I clicked "delete":)

All right that's one vote for ignoring "our friend"... and of course ignoring her. She really isn't the main issue anymore... I just want to go out like a "man" you know?
    Romefalls19 Posts: 4,739, Reputation: 1130
    Ultra Member

Mar 27, 2009, 06:54 AM

Going out like a man is ignoring the tramp, plain and simple.

Mar 27, 2009, 10:46 AM

Okay thanks romefalls19!

And that includes our mutual friend too?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Breaking up with someone, heart breaking [ 4 Answers ]

Basically I've only been with my boyfriend for 2 months, but its not working for many reasons. I have a horrible feeling he is seriously taking advantage of me in many many ways and all he is after is sex and money. He says he loves me and I mean the world to him, he needs me, he adores me, his...

I've been dating a girl for 5years and where worce then ever [ 7 Answers ]

The question is I've been dating this girl for 5 years and now we fight a lot and its mostly about her spending money and never saving a dime for a place to live. Worce part is now her mother and aunt is saying bad things and found a place where me sister BF family lives and they don't know that...

View more questions Search