Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atamir1 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 07:52 AM
    Nokia E71 internet through WiFi only
    How do you configure Nokia E71 to connect to the internet only through WiFi and never through the cellular network?

Check out some similar questions!

Wifi vs Wireless and AT&T's Free Wifi Service [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! I'm computer illiterate, and have a few questions. Please feel free to explain the most basic details. :) One, is wifi the same as a home wireless internet connection? If I disable Wireless Zero Configuration, could someone still utilize my free public wifi service at hotspots? ...

Nokia E90 Communicator vs. Nokia N93i [ 2 Answers ]

OK I have this BIG dilema. I just got an A+ in my exam for speech and my mum said I could have any phone. As I was searching over the net, I stumbled across 2 fabulous and marvelous fones i.e.. Nokia E90 Communicator and Nokia N93i The problem is I can't choose one because they're both so great....

My wifi max won't connect me to the internet on my PSP [ 1 Answers ]

:( haow come when I try to use the wifi maw on my psp every time it says I am connected to the internet it always says there is a problem with the server (DNS):confused: :confused: :confused:

Wifi max and psp [ 1 Answers ]

First things first I bought a wifi max 4 ma psp and everything was working at first but now when I try 2 connect to the internet on ma psp all I get is this message " Communication with the server failed. A DNS server has occurred. (80410410) All my settings are correct and I think its nothing...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.