Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beth911 Posts: 499, Reputation: 6

Feb 22, 2009, 01:23 AM
    Get songs onto new computer
    My computer broke and I had to redownload over 2000 songs. And even repurchace several songs. Then I was almost done with it all and it broke again. And I will not be able to get the songs off my computer. So what I want to know is there a way to get the songs from a iPod onto a new computer?
    If so, how?
    sarnian Posts: 462, Reputation: 9
    -

Feb 22, 2009, 03:57 AM
    Hello beth

I will follow the answers on this one, as I am interested in them too.

As to preventing these problems in the future : it teaches you the necessity to make back-ups. Either install a second hard drive, or use an external second hard drive as back-up.
    You can also use a CD, DVD, or memory stick as back-up (of data, software, text, photo's, and music).
    streve Posts: 26, Reputation: 2

Mar 2, 2009, 11:27 AM
    There is a program I use called SharePod. It can be used to download the mp3's from your iPod or iPhone to your computer. It can also names the files however you like. Linky below!

SharePod
    jstnvme Posts: 83, Reputation: 3

Apr 6, 2009, 12:07 AM

This is very good. It can (unlock any ipod), I went from 4000 songs to 6500 songs in a matter of minutes. - unlocking my fiends' iPod.
    beth911 Posts: 499, Reputation: 6

Apr 25, 2009, 08:56 PM

Jstnve, what was very good?
    XOXOlove Posts: 830, Reputation: 131

Apr 25, 2009, 09:04 PM

You should copy and paste the music files onto a usb drive. Then paste them into your music folder on the new computer. My sister does it all the time. It might only work for wpma format, but you can try it with the mp3 format. I think it will probably work. Try it. If not burn the songs onto cds.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Getting songs on iPod to computer [ 2 Answers ]

My computer had the memory board replaced so all my songs are gone. And I have like 2000 songs on my iPod. And like 300 on my itunes. And I want to add the 300 to the iPod but I can't because it wants to replace the 2000 with the 3oo. I need help tonight because it's the only night I have the...

Putting songs on to my iPod from my computer [ 1 Answers ]

How do I put songs on to my iPod from the computer? :)

Computer how do I stop limewire setup dialog from popping up on my computer [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone help me stop limewire setup dialog from popping up on my computer, it always pop up while I am in the middle of something

ITunes songs erased/iPod won't work if hooked up to a computer [ 2 Answers ]

My sister has an iPod and we have iTunes on our computer. All the songs she had on her iPod were on iTunes, until recently. Now everything she had on iTunes is gone, and we don't know why that happened. Also, she can't add anything else to her iPod or hook it up to her computer or she'll lose all...

I want to copy the name of the songs not the songs [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, As the title suggests I would like to know if there is a way to simply copy-paste the name of the songs. The reason I want to do this is I want to re-download them again in another computer

View more questions Search