Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    beth911 Posts: 499, Reputation: 6

Feb 22, 2009, 01:07 AM
    I am losing weight and don't want to
    I am 17. Female. I normally weigh about 127. It seems like all a sudden I can't eat and keep wanting to throw up and I'm losing a pound a day.ive lost like 5 pounds now in 5 days I just never feel hungry and that's odd for me because I love to eat. Lol.but I don't know what to do and I told my mom but she doesn't seem to be worried about it. Shoud she be?
    Peanuts825 Posts: 27, Reputation: -2

Feb 22, 2009, 01:09 AM

You isn't pregnant are you? There's a few signs that pregnant women do

Feb 22, 2009, 01:10 AM

I hope not. Can you still gert pregnant if the guy pulls it out in time? Then wouldn't I be gaining weight or wanting to eat more, or not always?
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2009, 01:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by beth911 View Post
    i hope not. can you still gert pregnant if the guy pulls it out in time?
    YES- that is not in the slightest a means of birth control, you might as well have stood on your head after intercourse for all the good it did. Get tested ASAP, hopefully it's just a stomach bug.

Feb 22, 2009, 01:41 AM

If you ttry telling my boyfriend that, he gets all like scientific with it or something and goes on explaining for hours how you can't and he really does not want kids and is always talking about getting "fixed" and he gets all mad knowing that I do want kids some day... maybe...
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2009, 01:58 AM

You should be abe to insist on the effective birth control you want. If he won't comply just say no to him until he grows up. Birth control is both parties responsibility, and it seems like neiter of you is taking it seriously enough.

Wikipedia Comparison of birth control methods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia citing the pros and cons of each method, the percentage chance of each not working if used 100% corrcectly- note that none are perfect, but look where the withdrawal method is in the table!

I know wikipedia is no the best souse but it was the first table I found, also the numbers agree with other sources I have read.

Feb 22, 2009, 02:05 AM

Honestly I keep not worrying about getting pregnant because I look at it like it can't happen to me but I know if it did, I woul wish it wouldn't have. Compiuter is dying got to go
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 22, 2009, 03:46 AM

Hi, beth911!

Is this the same boyfriend that you had well over a year ago when a number of us tried to work with you about the problems that you were having, please?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Not losing weight [ 21 Answers ]

I have a problem, I am NOT losing wieght. I have been eating aroudn 1200 calories a day for over two months. I am NOT cheating or forgetting to count anything that goes into my mouth. I have started weight training 3 days a week and I am on my 7th week. I thought I had finally lost 3 pounds to...

I'm losing weight and I don't want to. [ 2 Answers ]

I lost 2 kilos, but I was only 44 before I lost weight, I didn't purposely lose weight, I just didn't have the my normal appetite because of weather, and everyone's saying I went skinnier, the most I worry is that my breast are getting smaller along with the body. Does anyone have any solutions or...

Losing Weight [ 1 Answers ]

Can you lose like 20 lbs and not lose your Breast size?:o

Not losing weight [ 4 Answers ]

I 5'11, weigh 232lbs trying to get to 185lbs. 45 yrs old male... my bmi is 32 My supplements are : mens vitmins, hydroxcut, flax seed tablets, fish oil tablets, fiber tablets.. My daily calories are 1200, but I burn off 900-1700 calories daily walking up to 30 min -1 hr I drink approx 5...

Losing weight [ 2 Answers ]

In school, my health teacher is talking about us losing weight and healthfully and my mom was skinnier than me when she was my age I'm in 7th grd and my mom was 80-90 lbs and I'm different I'm 110-112lbs and I'm average but I'm skinny a lot of people say I'm skinny I'm always on the computer,...

View more questions Search