Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

Mar 4, 2009, 10:18 AM
    Yeah I know how you feel :( I used to volunteer in the kennels at our local RSPCA but I just wanted to take them all home and nearly cried when they got taken to the "dog hospital"
    Now I just stick to bumper stickers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

My Rabbit! [ 19 Answers ]

I think there is something wrong with my rabbit and I think she might die! She is losing weight, I can feel her ribs and her backbone, but she eats and drinks fine! She is also pulling out her hair and biting herself, making huge sores. She doesn't have bugs, and I know pulling out hair is a...

Outside rabbit [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I keep my rabbit outside where it runs around freely. In the last two days it seems to disappear then reappears the next day only for a short while. I was just wondering could it be burrowing itself somewhere or escaping and coming home. I haven't heard of rabbits going into hibernation. ...

My rabbit? [ 6 Answers ]

I am going to get a new rabbit but I don't know if I should keep him outside or in a cage can I keep him outside when he will sleep or will he run away or something help!:o

New rabbit [ 1 Answers ]

I just got a new mini lop the pet store said he is about 7 weeks old. I have been trying to litter train him. He is doing really well but when he gets onto the couch with me or my boyfriend he always pees and poops on the couch. Is this becoming a habit and if so how do we break him of this so he...

My rabbit [ 2 Answers ]

Heya again , My rabbit isn't to calm she likes to jump about and nibble but if I waned to make her calmer how do I do that and how do I stop her from niping

View more questions Search